My wife hates Led Zeppelin

Options

Replies

• BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    How long has she been keeping this from you???

20+ years. She heard Godsmack's remake of "Good Times, Bad Times" (not a bad remake mind you), and when I told her that it was a Zeppelin song, she said, "Oh, that's why I've never heard it; I hate them."

ugh she used the word HATE.....divorce her take the car,kids,house,and the cat! There is no reason for her to be so mean.

I was with you until you said to take the cat(s). :explode:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    I'm sure there are other red flags......this cant be the only one. Does she like Mylie Cyrus or Justin Bieber?

Hates those two, but likes that Volbeat band.....which I'm not too high on. AC/DC is her favorite band, so I guess that's a positive.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

20+ years. She heard Godsmack's remake of "Good Times, Bad Times" (not a bad remake mind you), and when I told her that it was a Zeppelin song, she said, "Oh, that's why I've never heard it; I hate them."

You cant be that big a fan if it took over 20 years to talk about them. :laugh:

This woman is questioning your love for Led Zeppelin. Since you have proven to make decisions with the wrong head, I will point out that you should immediately disqualify her as a potential replacement wife.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    does she hate them because they are plagiarists?

that's it, isn't it? she hates them because they stole a bunch of work and claimed it as their own?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

You cant be that big a fan if it took over 20 years to talk about them. :laugh:

This woman is questioning your love for Led Zeppelin. Since you have proven to make decisions with the wrong head, I will point out that you should immediately disqualify her as a potential replacement wife.

Too late, I already saw her profile picture. :bigsmile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are other red flags......this cant be the only one. Does she like Mylie Cyrus or Justin Bieber?

Hates those two, but likes that Volbeat band.....which I'm not too high on. AC/DC is her favorite band, so I guess that's a positive.

Well, I suppose you can keep her if she is an ACDC fan. The other question, Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?

I've seen AC / DC with both. I'm a huge Bon Scott fan, but Brian Johnson is great, too.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Then you need a new wife
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Only if she divorces you. Led Zepplin is the most overrated band in rock history.

My husband said that about the Doors. I kinda miss him.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Yes, and for a small retainer fee, I can help.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Damn, my whole 'Looking for new wife' thread got deleted because of one image I posted in the thread. Maybe my boss called MFP and told them I needed to get some work done.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Damn, my whole 'Looking for new wife' thread got deleted because of one image I posted in the thread. Maybe my boss called MFP and told them I needed to get some work done.

I missed the image
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Led Zeppelin is overrated, along with The Who and The Beatles.

In my mind anyway.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

I missed the image

It was the one of the baby dropping an F-bomb
  • Loz220662
    Loz220662 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good Times Bad Times, I know I've had my share
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

In my mind anyway.

Yeah...it's genuinely recognized that Page and Townshend are no-talent hacks...

what the...
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

In my mind anyway.

Yeah...it's genuinely recognized that Page and Townshend are no-talent hacks...

what the...

Bonzo and Moon had less talent than Rikki Rocket too.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    My husband hates RUSH. What? The Questionairre sheet is gonna be drastically different next time!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I missed the image

It was the one of the baby dropping an F-bomb

I had a feeling that was gonna happen, but I can't believe they deleted the whole thread for that. Usually they just remove the offending post. Like my shart pic I posted in an Alli thread.