Do you eat breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    There is no need to make yourself sick by eating foods that you don't like to eat. I still feel that notion came from cereal companies as well as farmers who produced breakfast foods like eggs, milk, cheese, etc. It is entirely up to you.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Meal frequency does not matter, just make sure you are getting your calories in for that day and hitting your macro's. Breakfast comes down to personal preferences which I for one am a breakfast person.... Best of Luck

^^^^^this is good advice.

I eat my first meal of the day when I feel hungry which is about 1pm.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    When I eat breakfast, I end up being pretty hungry all day. I don't know why.

However, if I wait to eat my first meal until after 10:30am, I am more able to control myself. I'm not as hungry as the day goes on.
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I eat a big breakfast every day but the timing changes. On weekends I don't eat until maybe late morning and will eat a light dinner at night and when working I usually eat my first food at around 05:30 and will eat half my daily calorie allowance by 11.00 easily but not have any dinner. I like to keep my body in a constant state of confusion lol.
  • skyerulz
    skyerulz Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have to eat breakfast because if I don't then my food intake is of the chart and I focus better.

With that said how soon ate you eating after you get up? There's no law that says you need to eat breakfast foods for breakfast, a lot of countries eat what were would consider lunch for breakfast.
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    It was a goal of mine this year to start eating breakfast every day to "start my day off right". I tried oatmeal, veggie packet eggs, cottage cheese and fruit, etc. It lasted only a couple weeks because no matter what I ate, I felt lethargic. I do better with my workouts and energy if I wait until lunch to eat...Like everyone said, do what works for you.
  • makingitbrilliant
    Options
    Once I cut out the late night 'eat everything under the roof' snacks I found I was waking up starving. And now that I eat 3 square meals, I dont feel the need to eat everything under the roof at 10-11pm.... I know that meal timing and frequency doesn't make a difference to loss, but for me it meant a greater sense of satiety, more energy, feeling better. Now I love breakfast.