The good, the bad, and the one with a massive cookie!

Options
quintaar
quintaar Posts: 39 Member
Hi!
Matt's the name! I'm an accident on here. Victim of night shifts and accidental click when I was trying to add another cookie to my snacks section. Here you have pandora box open and reading these things makes me ..um laugh :)
I guess this is not the place for 'yo mama is so fat' jokes, but it is equally entertaining to read - I figured out I will take my seat. Stand up and say:

'Hi, my name is Matt, and I have a problem....... I love cheesecake!'

Anyone?

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    hi Matt! Beware the lure of the forums. It makes for the work day to be gone before you know it and work to be left undone.

Welcome! :drinker:
  • quintaar
    Options
    It makes for the work day to be gone before you know it and work to be left undone.

But thats my plan... less I do - the more I contribute into generating work to be done! I'm combatting unemployment :)
    and thank you!
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    In for the cheesecake!
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    It makes for the work day to be gone before you know it and work to be left undone.

But thats my plan... less I do - the more I contribute into generating work to be done! I'm combatting unemployment :)
    and thank you!

oh-you.gif
  • quintaar
    Options
    I thought I would tempt with cheesecake... i think this actually violates myfitnesspal policies...

point 1. you will never mention belgian chocolate cheesecake in public
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Dude...
  • quintaar
    Options
    do I have your support in my cause? :D
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    Funny, I creeped your profile and saw you were from England, so I'm reading your posts in a British accent :laugh:
  • quintaar
    Options
    Funny, I creeped your profile and saw you were from England, so I'm reading your posts in a British accent :laugh:

Oh Lord! (attempting US accent) no! personally I would kill for the scottish accent :) there is allways so much fun when people cant understand what you are saying...

Would you like your Cheeshcake mikshed or shtirred? :D
  • quintaar
    Options
    Dudette ? :D
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    Love me some Sean Connery. I'm from Texas, yet never picked up the southern drawl.
  • quintaar
    Options
    You say on your profile you lift.. and yet not picking up any local accents... hmmm fraud?
    I have a secret desire - i want to grow old same way ahs connery did...

lets start with world wide fame, holywood lifestyle and with an accent and hadsome looks at the end of the list

asking too much?

NO= great
    YES=Cry, and go and have some cheesecake!
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    Cheesecake!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I thought I would tempt with cheesecake... i think this actually violates myfitnesspal policies...

point 1. you will never mention belgian chocolate cheesecake in public

You can talk about cheesecake here! In fact, it's encouraged. There are some things that you shouldn't mention here though *shhhh*

Welcome!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ohhh talk to me with a Scottish accent

Yep in for cheesecake and apple pie.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    And.... How big was this cookie? :huh:
  • quintaar
    Options
    I think this goes like this,

We get wind up with excellent food we shoult not be taking unless you saved enough kcal to treat yourself well, or... wind up each other for biggest slice of cake, then continue discussion of how good it was on Endomondo (fitness tracking app)

hah

How big is the cookie? Good question... why its always about size... (is size another sensitive topic in here?) I feel like blind man in the middle of minefield!!
  • quintaar
    Options
    I have possibly the worsht shcottish acchent ever! - and im not even joking here! I do know where is good cheesecake... unfortunately you can tell this from the way I look :D
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I think this goes like this,

We get wind up with excellent food we shoult not be taking unless you saved enough kcal to treat yourself well, or... wind up each other for biggest slice of cake, then continue discussion of how good it was on Endomondo (fitness tracking app)

hah

How big is the cookie? Good question... why its always about size... (is size another sensitive topic in here?) I feel like blind man in the middle of minefield!!

It's not always about the size of the cookie, sometimes it's about the size of the chocolate chips! :wink:

That's starting to sound really creepy, so I'll stop there. Yes, you are in the midst of a minefield. My suggestion is that if you have questions try the search function first. There are subjects that get heated, but most people here are fun and supportive. Add some friends, play around with the site, and have fun!

ETA: My spelling is worse than my maths.
  • quintaar
    Options

It's not always about the size of the cookie, sometimes it's about the size of the chocolate chips! :wink:

This is clearly thinking outside the box !! (outside the box of cookies)?
    That's starting to sound really creepy, so I'll stop there. Yes, you are in the midst of a minefield. My suggestion is that if you have questions try the search function first. There are subjects that get heated, but most people here are fun and supportive. Add some friends, play around with the site, and have fun!

Creepy? Nah :P its all fun and frolics.
    Creepy is the fact I run around office and scan with my mobile food that people in office share with me, constantly asking what is the nutricion value of this!! :) now this is creepy.. MUAHAHA (evil laugh)

Anyone does the same or I suffer alone from exteremely annoying personality?
    ETA: My spelling is worse than my maths.

We can work on math ... but sadly we both on the mercy of spellchecked with spelling.