The good, the bad, and the one with a massive cookie!

Options

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend if you share your cheesecake!

You can keep the massive cookie though. I much prefer cheesecake!
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    Funny, I creeped your profile and saw you were from England, so I'm reading your posts in a British accent :laugh:

Oh Lord! (attempting US accent) no! personally I would kill for the scottish accent :) there is allways so much fun when people cant understand what you are saying...

Would you like your Cheeshcake mikshed or shtirred? :D

Okay, because I do pick up Accents quite easily (I enjoy being an a reenactor at Renaissance Faires in the US, California and Nevada at the moment)....I actually can and did read it with a Scottish Accent for you. You've got quite a nice Scottish Accent! LOL

And Huzzah for the Cheesecake Dude!!!! (had to have my California showing).
  • quintaar
    quintaar Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I never looked at the cheesecake this way, it is a hell of the way to get friends - thats a news to me! I have to think how many slices i'm willing to share hahaha:)
  • quintaar
    Options

Okay, because I do pick up Accents quite easily (I enjoy being an a reenactor at Renaissance Faires in the US, California and Nevada at the moment)....I actually can and did read it with a Scottish Accent for you. You've got quite a nice Scottish Accent!

Thats a one hell of a dress miss! Looks great!
    I can bet my cookies that you do better job with scottish accent than me. I'm poor victim of James Bond's films.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I never looked at the cheesecake this way, it is a hell of the way to get friends - thats a news to me! I have to think how many slices i'm willing to share hahaha:)

If the cheesecake is bigger, you can share with more people and make more friends :laugh:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

If the cheesecake is bigger, you can share with more people and make more friends :laugh:

I concur! Acquire a bigger cheesecake, LOL!
  • SammyQG
    SammyQG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend Quintaar. No cheesecake needed! You can keep that bad boy all to yourself. :wink:
  • quintaar
    Options
    I'll be your friend Quintaar. No cheesecake needed! You can keep that bad boy all to yourself. :wink:
    HA! this is true friendship!!! :) no cake in T&C!

If the cheesecake is bigger, you can share with more people and make more friends laugh

I can try the cake way but i must warn you dear potential friends - I have baked once - for my mums birthday - and cake received name SLIPPER.....

:)
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    HA! this is true friendship!!! :) no cake in T&C!

If the cheesecake is bigger, you can share with more people and make more friends laugh

I can try the cake way but i must warn you dear potential friends - I have baked once - for my mums birthday - and cake received name SLIPPER.....

:)

I'm actually pretty good at cooking and baking. That's part of the reason why I'm here :ohwell:

I have a great no-bake cheesecake recipe. Maybe you could manage that? Although once you see what's in that thing, you might realize why it's better to share than eat the whole thing yourself :grumble:

Really, I'm only offering to take some of it off your hands for your own health. You're welcome :flowerforyou:
  • quintaar
    Options
    I'm right now banned from cake kingdom. I have been postponing my Baywatch transformations for some time now. For the next month (or until I see this is working) all i can do is look at the cakes through the window and continue to drool over whats on the showcase .....

unless your cheesecake is made of soya lentils and other stuff :D
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I'm right now banned from cake kingdom. I have been postponing my Baywatch transformations for some time now. For the next month (or until I see this is working) all i can do is look at the cakes through the window and continue to drool over whats on the showcase .....

unless your cheesecake is made of soya lentils and other stuff :D

Okay, now you have just crossed the line! Soya-lentil cheesecake is just sick and wrong! :explode:
  • quintaar
    Options

Okay, now you have just crossed the line!

As said before - blind man on the mind field! AAAAAAA :P

I have crossed my line multiple times... this is why im on here trying to get my line back
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Size is always important when we're talking about cookies or cheesecake.

I'm Aussie so I struggle to be coherant at the best of times
  • quintaar
    Options
    Size is always important when we're talking about cookies or cheesecake.

I'm Aussie so I struggle to be coherant at the best of times
    In this case - the bigger the more jolly the table is. i have happen to see some great sized cakes in my life...
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake? Om nom nom.
  • quintaar
    Options
    Something tells me if i said green bean and salad.. i would be still the only person in this post!!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    You say on your profile you lift.. and yet not picking up any local accents... hmmm fraud?
    I have a secret desire - i want to grow old same way ahs connery did...

lets start with world wide fame, holywood lifestyle and with an accent and hadsome looks at the end of the list

asking too much?

NO= great
    YES=Cry, and go and have some cheesecake!

No fraud here. I do lift and lift heavy. Not really sure why I didn't pick up the drawl. English is my forte, though, so perhaps I just picked up the proper way to say things. My son doesn't have the drawl, either.
  • quintaar
    Options
    I'm utterly resistant to accents, my body is stubborn just like that :) it also keeps my lovely fat around haha :)
    I love different accents and I would like to imitate them but each time i try i cant help to feel like a retard :)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm utterly resistant to accents, my body is stubborn just like that :) it also keeps my lovely fat around haha :)
    I love different accents and I would like to imitate them but each time i try i cant help to feel like a retard :)

That's kind of how I feel about some actors who try to imitate a Texan accent. Sometimes, it's over exaggerated and just sounds ridiculous.
  • quintaar
    Options
    I would put a hat on and add a gun to my side, possibly while holding a toothpick in my mouth... I would make my face to speak for itself rather than blow my cover saying something with Mancunian twang to it ahahah