GW: 125 or less

Squats: 100 lbs
    Deadlift: 120 lbs
    Leg Press: 260 lbs

Bench Pressing or OHP: Like 10 lbs basically non-existent lol
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You may not want to call women who lift heavy..."gals".

What's wrong with "gals"? I wasn't aware I was supposed to be offended by that one.

CW: 155
    GW: 150

Squats: 6 x 120
    Bench: 5 x 115
    Deads: 6 x 175
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I restarted lifting in September after a shoulder injury, and my working weights are below.

Weight: 150 pounds

Deadlift: 5 x 195 pounds
    Squat: 1 x 180 pounds
    Bench: 1 x 100 pounds
    OHP: 1 x 75 pounds

ETA: My goals for this year are to be able to squat and deadlift 2x my body weight, to bench my body weight, and to get over 100 pounds on my OHP.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't have any current 1RM that have been tested so I'll just list out my current rep PRs.

Weight: 165lbs, goal weight of 150lbs
    Squat: 172.5x2
    Deadlift: 215x5
    Bench: 87.5x6
    OHP: 77.5x2

My goals this year are to break 200lbs again on my back squat, hit 300lbs for my deadlift, bench big girl plates and break 100lbs on my OHP.
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    CW: 134-136
    GW: 130 (coming off of a bulk!)

Current lifts:
    Squat- 145
    Bench- 90
    DL- 190
    OHP- 70

Goal lifts for next 6 months:
    Squat- 175
    Bench- 115
    DL-225
    OHP-85
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am officially in awe of you guys. My numbers aren't anywhere near where you guys are, but reading this thread is inspiring me to keep going!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I started lifting heavy in January. I'm 5'2", about 133 lbs. The numbers I have so far:

Squats: 125lbs
    Deadlifts: 135 lbs
    Bench - 65 lbs

I do three sets of 10 reps with these.

ETA: I don't have specific goals for weights at this time. I am working on being able to do unassisted chinups as well. I also don't have a goal weight in mind for myself, building strength is what I'm striving for :drinker:
  • gymkoala
    gymkoala Posts: 76
    Options
    Love to you all girls who lift heavvyy you Rock !!!!!!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    5' 5.5" 133lbs

DL: 2x5x210.
    Rows: 3x5x133
    Squat: 3x5x155

Not sure how to work out 1rm

Goal: Keep gaining!!!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    CW: 180 lbs
    GW: 150ish

I haven't tested my ORM in quite a while, so here are my 1+ numbers for my 5/3/1 week:

Deadlift: 210 lbs
    Squat: 200 lbs
    Bench: 70ish pounds - my last gym didn't have a real bench, so this lift is way behind but slowly catching up.
    OHP: 80 lbs
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    @ OP: As far as setting goals go, if you are just starting squatting / deadlifting your body weight is a good goal to work towards. It may take some time depending how strong you are. I'm aiming for my BW and a half now but not quite there yet ;)

Weight: 122(ish)

Squat: 165x1
    Dead: 155x3
    Bench: 105x1

other stuff i'd have to look up on fito to remember.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    New favorite thread! You all ROCK! I will be posting mine soon.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    165lbs

5 sets for 5 reps
    Flat Bench = 115lbs
    Incline Bench = 100lbs
    Standing OHP = 65lbs
    Squat = 135lbs (weak knees..blah)
    Deadlift = 205lbs
    BB Row = 95lbs

Goal by July 2014
    Flat Bench = 135lbs
    Deadlift = 225lbs
    Squat = 185lbs << this makes me sad. haha.
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    5'5 174lbs. I've only started lifting these past 3 months with no real training so it's not very heavy yet. I'm about to switch to 5x5, but sadly since I go to Planet Fitness they dont have all the equiptment I need *cant do deadlifts because they dont have a bar and plates, and they dont have a squat rack so I have to use a smith machine :(*

CW:174
    GW: 140

Squat: 60
    Bench press: 50
    Row: 75
    Curl: 15
    Leg Press: 150
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Still in the learning phase of weight lifting, we worked on overhead squats today UUUGGGHHH, so much to think about and learn to do this correctly.
  • BrownSugar1217
    BrownSugar1217 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ready to start my SL 5x5 now.. hubby is just gonna have to deal with me being in the free weight area of the gym.. luckily my PF has it all squat rack and all..

Cw 152
    Gw 130

Squats 65lbs
    Haven't done any other weightlifting been on the machines but hoping to change that on next visit to the gym
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Still in the learning phase of weight lifting, we worked on overhead squats today UUUGGGHHH, so much to think about and learn to do this correctly.

I know you didn't ask so feel free to disregard, but I think maybe overhead squats should wait until you're more at the intermediate stage. I'd personally recommend sticking with the basics when you're starting out.

What program are you doing?
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options

I know you didn't ask so feel free to disregard, but I think maybe overhead squats should wait until you're more at the intermediate stage. I'd personally recommend sticking with the basics when you're starting out.

What program are you doing?

I would assume it's a CrossFit program. Overhead squats were pretty routine in most workouts, however, they were never part of the strength focus at the gyms that I've been too. Form was taught and practiced, but we never did programming for them like 5x5 or max effort.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    weight 170ish

rather be stronger than lose weight, but to pick an arbitrary goal weight, I'd say 150

Current list of PRs

Clean: 195#
    Clean & Jerk: 180#
    Split Jerk: 195#
    Snatch: 140#
    Over Head Squat: 145#
    Front Squat: 215#
    Back Squat: 240#
    OHP/Shoulder Press: 130#
    Bench: 160#

...AND...

Deadlift: 335#