Thank you myfitnesspal.com - I am under 200 pounds!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Hope to be joining you in the one hundreds soon=]
  • MimsDR
    MimsDR Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm just 3 lbs. over 200 - should be joining you guys real soon......... I hope !!! Keep up the good work everybody and very well done !! X
  • nataliew834
    Options
    CONGRATS GIRL!!!! thats so encouraging to read!!!
  • TiffanyLaPlante
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait until I'm in that same position :)
  • nataliew834
    Options
    I MEAN SIR LOL
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It IS a great feeling!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspirational for me, I haven't been under 200lbs since before high school its nice to see someone do it and I can't wait till I join you in being under 200lbs!
  • cclmartin
    Options
    Great job Dave. I want to be under 200lbs. I just joined myfitnesspal 2 days ago and I am proud to say that I am keeping on track. I too hope to be able to say that I am under 200lbs very soon.:happy:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Your doctor probably won't recognize you and say, so, are you a new patient? lol Great job, and keep up the good work!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I am thankful as well (got into a pair of jeans this morning I have not worn in several years :smile:

"That" feeling when you slip into those pants is euphoric-- Kudos! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!