The Scale is really NOT moving much! :(

Options
124»

Replies

• erikasmith2013
    Options
    SEE! That scale is from the devil I tell ya! It'll drive us gym rats crazy!

LOL... I see that, geez. That is crazy, it will be out of my sight! Thanks again!
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want to shop at the stores the OP is getting her clothes at, because i am almost the same size, and the lowest i fit into is size 16 :-S (it's a manufacturing thing)

Girl I shop at the same stores as everyone... The Gap, The Limited, Express (the jeans from this store are usually very small and I am fitting their 10's I used to fit 4 yrs ago...) The issue is that we are all shaped differently.

The i want to be shaped like you! But, as for your first post...i weighed in today, and the gym scale didn't move a mm. I nearly burst into tears, i was convinced i'd lost something. I get home, hop on my own (i thought malfunctioning before) scales- both read a 4lb loss.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    ******UPDATE.... UPDATE******

I just measured myself per all of your advice and I am happy to say that I have lost a total of 9.3 inches since July.. 9 months!!!! Yup.. I feel so much better so the scale will be stored away and I will just go by what clothes/sizes and measurements. Thanks a ton everyone!!!!!

Oh that just put a big ole grin on my face, that is awesome girl congratulations. Keep it up and keep that chin up you are doing great and its about how you look and how you feel right, not some number.
  • Shannonmag73
    Shannonmag73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you're only eating under 1200 calories and exercising that much, you are eating WAY too little for your activity level.
  • Shannonmag73
    Shannonmag73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been dietign and working out for almost 3 months and i have lost 2lbs!!! I dont eat junk food, no soda, I stay under 1200calories per day. I do atleast 30 min of cardio 4-5days a week plus weights, I ride my bike in the evenings. I am about to give up!!!!!!!!! I had a baby last October and I am still 40lbs heavier than I was a year ago.:cry: