manhunting women at the gym

Options

Replies

• ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    A HO or cougar?

Nothing wrong w/ being a cougar? 21 years my junior and no one can ever tell the difference :tongue:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find a guy at the gym. Someone who is into the same things I am? Perfect!

OMGhi2U :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Can we workout like this?

81d3s.gif

yes please!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Must be a Republican
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    How do you hunt a man? Is there a special gun or bullets or something? What happens after you catch one? Do you put it in a cage? Do you make it into a rug?

It doesn't matter. It sounds like too much work. I'll just go buy eight or twelve cats and be a spinster.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    How do you hunt a man? Is there a special gun or bullets or something? What happens after you catch one? Do you put it in a cage? Do you make it into a rug?

It doesn't matter. It sounds like too much work. I'll just go buy eight or twelve cats and be a spinster.

First, you have to be berry, berry quiet.....
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I also know a guy who's met a guy who once met another guy

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • AirborneEd
    Options
    I work out at the local rec center, (actually nicer than most of the Chain Gyms out here) and it seems to me that everyone that ACTUALLY works out there.......ie not lazing in the sauna steam room or hot tub is there to actually get fit, lose weight, or generally improve their health. Just sayin'.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

If getting a man requires that I be quiet I'd rather have cats anyway.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

If getting a man requires that I be quiet I'd rather have cats anyway.

I guess making references to Elmer Fudd kind of dates me. :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My sister's neighbor's cousin's husband said the same thing. The nerve!
  • AirborneEd
    Options

with an m4 and a 180 rounds LOL
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Rather be a gym ho then a bar ho any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Silly me, I was hunting wrong. I've been locking my gun up when I work out.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    My sister's neighbor's cousin's husband said the same thing. The nerve!

I head that from their hairdresser's best friend's third cousin.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Hmmm....not sure I follow that euphemism. :laugh:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Then a big 'ol man-huntin' ho I shall be!
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

I think that your friend's friend's husband is a misogynistic pig who wants to justify his hitting on all the women at the gym.

This!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options

Hmmm....not sure I follow that euphemism. :laugh:
    Me either, I'm tired!
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Actually, I tend to find women who are physically active on their own accord to be more attractive than those who don't, even if those in the "don't" category may fit the magazine-cover "ideal-image".

To me, it shows they recognize physical activity is an important part of personal maintenance. It seems to be generally understood that being physically active is a valuable component for staying healthy.

So no, I don't think they're hunting for a man. I just assume they're taking care of their bodies.

That being said, if one says "hi" to me in the gym, I'll talk to them, and if it goes somewhere, it goes somewhere. I'm not gonna use my best demon voice and say "how DARE you speak to me and interrupt my workout, you loathsome creature?" like some people seem to want to do.