How old do I look?

Options
13»

Replies

• JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    5826532_700b.jpg

Haha.....yup........that was my first thought.
  • Coolvanilla13
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your responses. I appreciate them all. I would like to point out that I wasn't really fishing for compliments. I honestly just wanted to know what 'look' I had that was keeping the guys away. Apparently I just need to smile more.. Sorry if this post was annoying. (obviously I was desperate) I'm 20, too. Thanks again.
  • robertdc50
    Options
    You're very cute, with a sweet, demure look. If I didn't know better I'd mistake you for someone in her early teens, so that may be why you get overlooked. The old "jailbait" syndrome :)
  • Daisyisacat
    Options
    Perhaps your co-worker exudes confidence, maturity and joie de vivre. My first impression from your post is that you lack self confidence and need others approval. Perhaps I am being unfair. But, why else would you want random strangers on the internet to tell you that yes you are cute. It doesn't matter what we think. It does however matter what YOU think. Be kind to yourself.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i saw this this morning, and thought "troll" and I still think that …

for the record, you do not look like a troll OP, but you are trolling for comments...
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I would assume it's because you look underage. When I was 18-25 years old, guys wouldn't even look at me unless I proved to them that I was legal. Also you are not ugly.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i saw this this morning, and thought "troll" and I still think that …

for the record, you do not look like a troll OP, but you are trolling for comments...

nice save
  • janelann222
    Options
    you are very adorable and pretty. You look anywhere from 16-25. More on the younger side, but cannot tell for sure. You might look a lot younger than your age, in which people might not take you as seriously (it is not fair or right, and I have had a similar problem so I know it happens) but they just don't think you are 25+ Don't worry about the guys in the office, your time will come.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    23 and you are cute.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty. Lose that eyeliner ASAP.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    *facepalm*

Do this for me OP:
    1. Lift right hand
    2. Place said hand on computer's power button
    3. Press.

Honestly I think you're lovely. And I'm lovely! And that everyone who's posted on here for you is lovely!! I think you'll find yourself much happier when you learn to base your self worth off personal accomplishments and inner beauty rather than looks and others' approval.