Ladies: what do you do for YOUR cramps?

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Let me ask you guys this, is an orgasm the most popular because its the most effective, or because of the obvious? lol

It's effective. Really.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Let me ask you guys this, is an orgasm the most popular because its the most effective, or because of the obvious? lol

I'm staying out of this one. :noway:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Any kind of heat. It sounds a little strange but just pressing my hand over the cramp usually helps a little, a cat in your lap is better though.
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Any kind of heat. It sounds a little strange but just pressing my hand over the cramp usually helps a little, a cat in your lap is better though.

This one i know, when i can get my cat on my stomach and she starts purring i could fall asleep lol
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Our Phys Ed teacher in high school taught us a stretch that helps relieve cramps (probably because she was sick of people complaining trying to get out of participation lol) but basically you get on your hands and knees and let your muscles relax in your lower abdomen, then pooch your belly out like you're pretending to be pregnant.

This seems to stop the cramps pretty well, but sometimes when it hurts really bad all you want to do is lay down so maybe get yourself a heating pad or a hot water bottle and let it sit where it hurts worst, that usually helps me too.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

It's effective. Really.

When you're in so much pain that you can hardly stand up straight, you are NOT going to get there.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

It's effective. Really.

When you're in so much pain that you can hardly stand up straight, you are NOT going to get there.

We get it. You have an issue with this. Not everyone does, K?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Booze,caffeine,and orgasms are in my opinion the best cure.

And then i thought: humm, that seems to be the case for a lot of problems really....
    :laugh:
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i tend to curl up in the fetal position cry my eyes out and refuse to move for a week and anyone who speaks to me while im suffering gets a death warning :blushing: nothing helps me no pain killers no "O" nothing nothing nothing :sad:
  • aribugg
    Options
    Our Phys Ed teacher in high school taught us a stretch that helps relieve cramps (probably because she was sick of people complaining trying to get out of participation lol) but basically you get on your hands and knees and let your muscles relax in your lower abdomen, then pooch your belly out like you're pretending to be pregnant.

This seems to stop the cramps pretty well, but sometimes when it hurts really bad all you want to do is lay down so maybe get yourself a heating pad or a hot water bottle and let it sit where it hurts worst, that usually helps me too.

hmm.. i'll have to try that stretch, it sounds like it would feel great!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

It's effective. Really.

Okay, now i have to ask an even worse question, Gspot, or clitoral? :embarassed:

Whatever your preference is.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Tylenol-1 with Codeine :heart:
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Getting pregnant usually takes care of them LOL
    On a serious note I agree with the heating pads and a warm bath. Besides pain killers those are the only things that worked for me.
  • aribugg
    Options
    i tend to curl up in the fetal position cry my eyes out and refuse to move for a week and anyone who speaks to me while im suffering gets a death warning :blushing: nothing helps me no pain killers no "O" nothing nothing nothing :sad:

Very few pain killers help me, it has be prescription and really strong. i understand the death threats lol. i used to miss school for days at a time because it was too much pain, then finally my mom put me on birth control. these are my first real cramps in a LONG time lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Mirena. .
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

^ This will only bring you 18+ years of headaches.
  • singerella
    Options
    Depends how bad they are! I get two or three days a year when staying in bed and suffering is the only option. I hate it because there's usually something that needs to be done but that, sleep and getting spaced out on painkillers is how I deal with the worst pains. Paracetamol + ibuprofen relieve pain but not to the extent that I can function normally. Walking does help but only once I'm over the worst 24 hours - having said that, staying active the week before I'm due is usually beneficial. For 'mild' cramps, I just have ibuprofen and try and carry on as normal.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

It's effective. Really.

Okay, now i have to ask an even worse question, Gspot, or clitoral? :embarassed:

How is this even fair????? :frown: :laugh:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

^ This will only bring you 18+ years of headaches.

Bet on the + (he says with his 20yo still living at home).