Just Started 30 Day Shred on 10/5

Options
Anyone like to join in with me starting today? I know there is quit a few October Challenges, but I am a few days off!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• tanias11
    Options
    whats the 30 day shred?
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The shred is a good workout. Today will be day five for me. Just be prepared to be at least a little sore the first few days, but push through and keep going. It's awesome!
  • saychzzz
    saychzzz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd like to know too. I see a lot of posts about a 30 shred but not sure what it is.:ohwell:
  • mamaleo1976
    mamaleo1976 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I try to add to my excercise routine at least once a week-- Jillian Michaels kicks my butt!! If you have Comcast Ondemand, they run it under there in the fitness/excercise section and you can do it for free!
  • janedwenger
    janedwenger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my copy should be here in a couple days!!
  • sabsi
    sabsi Posts: 3
    Options
    I am still waiting on my dvd. ordered it like 3 weeks ago :(
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, was thinking about it last night! This will give me the kick in the shorts I needed to actually do it! Starting tonight?
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd like to know too. I see a lot of posts about a 30 shred but not sure what it is.:ohwell:

I didn't see anyone answer you yet, so I will. 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian (from Biggest Loser). The DVD is easy to find. Walmart has it for about 10 bucks.

I LOVE her 30DS....and I agree with grouch201....you'll be sore the first couple of days, at least if you put in the effort! She will kick your boo-tay!! It's an awesome workout! I mix her workout with P90 and my treadmill, but I can tell the results she gives me. I'm on Level 2 now, level 3 must be insane! Good luck & have fun!!
  • giv2liv
    Options
    30 day Shred is an awesome Jillian Michaels workout! It is 20 min. long and it will kick ur butt! There are 3 levels on the DVD so each time you need a bigger challenge, you can choose the next level. I got it for $10 at Wal-Mart. Good Luck to everyone that is doing it! Maybe I'll start it again too. I have Fibromyalgia so it really challenges me. It took me a week to be able to complete the level one workout but I kept at it. After a month at level 1, I tried level 2 but haven't been able to complete it yet. I'll get there!
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    i started yesterday! so lets just say we have the same start day, no biggie
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for all the replies!! I figured if I start this thread it will give me the motivation to stick with it!!
    I did mine this morning! Good Luck everyone and dont give up!!
    -Christina
  • CFaye
    Options
    2 days down! 28 to go! :)
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 2 as well. My poor legs are a little wobbly :) Feels good though!
  • jwrnjjp
    Options
    I would like to join but would have to start till tomorrow 10\6. I was going to join one of the other 30 day shred challenges but I couldn't find my DVD. Now that I have it and that my treadmill broke I definitely need to join.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting as soon as my dvd arrives! It should have been here yesterday :mad:
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday - LOVE IT!! Getting ready for day two...
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ok just finished day two!!
  • CFaye
    Options
    YAY!! Day 5!!!
  • janedwenger
    janedwenger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am on day 2 and my legs are killing me!!! i just keep telling myself"i think i can, i think i can"
  • trancestar
    trancestar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started today - it was awesome! October shred here i come :happy: