binged really bad.

Options
1235»

Replies

• skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    15lbs overnight? I call BS.

as do I, get a new scale if that's what it said, a binge for me would be more then half the jar, along with half a jar of nutella :)
    don't sweat the small stuff, peanut butter the amount you had is nothing, you will have days where your extra hungry, don't stress , today is a new day, let it go:flowerforyou:
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I currently not stressing about the Pepperidge farms cracker chips I scarfed down at 2am LOL
    along with a sprite, dam I forgot to log the sprite :grumble: sighhh ttyl I must go log the effing sprite :sad: :laugh:
  • farewell_friend
    farewell_friend Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry people are being rude to you. I totally understand where you're coming from, seeing as I also have an eating disorder. A binge for me can be as little as a few hundred calories, even if that's not the medical defintion. These people poking fun have no idea of the immense anxiety, self-loathing, and despair contained in those unplanned extra calories.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do beyond either accepting it or compensating for it. Or removing the binge food from the house (I do this, plus compensating :p).
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I hope you are not trying to recover from your eating disorder alone.

Perhaps someone in the medical field who specializes in eating disorders can help with your anxiety over increasing your calorie intake?

Take good care of yourself and know that today is a do over day. :flowerforyou: