See what others look like at your height and weight....

Options
13»

Replies

• jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    bump
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    yep what a big eye opener! I thought I was looking cute but the person I saw on there was not cute at all!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Very neat to see!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Very Interesting post. Thanks for sharing!
  • poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ok, but this was sad...the site didn't have anyone that was 5'5", 190lbs, wearing a size 14 pants and Large top, and have an hourglass shape!!! That's ok! i know i exist and most of my family is the same way! We just thick with it and with this site the inches are melting away, baby!!!!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This made me sick to my stomach. I dont want to look like those pictures.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    This is really cool! I totally joined in!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Nice idea, gonna add to it as well. Was surprised at the range of sizes at my weight :noway: I guess it just goes to show the role that frame size and lean mass play, some women at 110 or less look fat to me, some of the ones heavier than me look thin.

One plea for those posting - most of the pics i saw were taken in baggy clothes. Why? We want to see the body! Less is more.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    ok, but this was sad...the site didn't have anyone that was 5'5", 190lbs, wearing a size 14 pants and Large top, and have an hourglass shape!!!!

That sounds very similar to me!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ok, but this was sad...the site didn't have anyone that was 5'5", 190lbs, wearing a size 14 pants and Large top, and have an hourglass shape!!!!

That sounds very similar to me!

The only thing is with this site, you will get more selections if you just select your height a weight. Pants and top size along with body shape will only give you fewer results.
  • prestoncaleb
    prestoncaleb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It seems like something similiar would be a great addition to this website....
  • Lithuria
    Lithuria Posts: 132
    Options
    Thats a great site, there were no photos like me so I added my own up there, I might use it to keep photoes of my weight loss on there. Looking at the pictures of girls my height and at my goal weight was a real motivtor!