• CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That.. hurt to read. Wowza!

Agree lol
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    People created vehicles made from tons of metal that can fly through the air, artificial hearts, and beer.

People are not stupid, they are just capable of great stupidity.

Maybe you could write a book too titled, "Coming off stupid" after you make your post a little more readable.

Thank you for helping me find evidence to support my statement "humans are cleverer than baboons"

I think I will modify the statement thusly: "the average human is cleverer than the average baboon, however there may be exceptions"
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a new way to eat and lose weight?

[snipped]

Are you looking for someone to report your spam? Found him, you did.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I don't think the people who write these books are stupid at all. Its the people who buy them.

Think of it this way - I could write a book about eating nothing but dust and builders sand, compose a daily workout of sitting on the sofa in an exact way.Take a couple of photos, photoshop one so I am toned and healthy. Go to print. Sell 5 million copies worldwide. Make a ton of money and laugh all the way to the bank on how stupid people are.

I have been to South Africa so I have witnessed the behaviour of baboons and I can honestly say there is no difference between them and a majority of drunk people in towns all across Britain on a Friday and Saturday night.