You look young

Options

Replies

• ashCHB
    ashCHB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I guess I have a baby-face. Coupled with the fact that I'm super short, people usually think I'm 18-20.

I'm actually 25. I've had a grocery store clerk or two express amazement when I show them my ID.
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Usually people guess 22-25. I'm 28.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day. lol But I've gotten 27 recently. When I'm tired, I look more my age. :wink:
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    People always think I'm older than I look. I've heard anywhere between 22-30. I'm 22, and the only time I get carded is when I go out with my friends (probably because my best friend looks 16).

It's kind of uncomfortable when people think I'm my dad's wife. This happens a lot when we go out to dinner together. When people come to the house to fix things/whatever, they ask if my husband's home.

Though it is kind of funny when I go out with my sister (she's 26), and she gets carded, and I don't.

You look 16
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    There are those that call me ma'am :grumble: and those that call me miss....:drinker:

I prefer miss!! :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I have been told i look younger than I am.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    You look 20.
  • cupcakesANDiron
    Options
    My short stature is what I think throws people off. I am a mere 5'1. When I am with my oldest kid who is 9 & 4'8 people give me the weirdest looks!!!!!! hahaha A lot of people ask me if I am my kids "nanny," lmao.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    You look 20.
    lolNo but thank you:flowerforyou:
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm always getting "there's no way you're 49!" more like 32, to maybe 40.

Yep, people think I'm lying. I'll be 50, in January...not even a laughter line in sight.
  • NyxNine
    NyxNine Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm always getting "there's no way you're 49!" more like 32, to maybe 40.

Yep, people think I'm lying. I'll be 50, in January...not even a laughter line in sight.

That sounds a little sad.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I get mistaken for about 7 years younger than I am. On the phone, I can pass for a teenager.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Apparently I look barely 21 a lot

Works for me I suppose :D
  • farewell_friend
    farewell_friend Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How old do I look? That's a picture from last year.

Most people think I'm very young. When I'm with my sister, they think she's older-- even though I'm two years older than her. I don't mind, though. Anyway, I'm 22 and I'll be turning 23 in October /already feels old D:
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I get anywhere from 16 - 23 usually. Getting mistaken for a high schooler at 28 is pretty amusing.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    How old do people think you are?

I usually pass for 28-31. I'm not. And I really wish the 20 year olds would get the clue that they are half their age. One of them? I'm older than their MOM! >.<
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I get carded to buy lighters so apparently under 18
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm usually guessed to be upper 20s, I have looked way younger then my age for a long time. My hair is beginning to turn grey now so my age is showing a little more.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I was told 3 times last week that I couldn't be older than mid 30's. I'm almost 46
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I get from 16-25. Depends on how I wear my hair that day.