Before & After, 75lbs gone!

Options
124»

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You're adorable! Looking so great, and I have those fringe boots, too, I love them!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I am 5'0 and got fed up when I hit 190 on the scale. I'm down to 160 and seeing your amazing transformation gives me even more motivation! Way to go!!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You are INSPIRING...... Beautiful lady!!!!
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You're adorable! Looking so great, and I have those fringe boots, too, I love them!

Thank you! :) I wore mine out so bad I had to throw them away. It was a SAD SAD day! I loved those things!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    amazing! you should be so proud you look fit girl!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    Super transformation! You even look younger. Glad to see your hard work paying off. Great job!

Hahah oh man I already look 15 but that's okay! When I'm 50 I'll look 30?? Maybe? lol Anyway Thank you!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, very inspiring!!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    That little girl was hiding in there?

WHO WOULDA THUNK IT?!
  • dcue103
    dcue103 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If I looked as good as you did in the before I would probably have not worried about losing anything. Great job!!
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Congrats on your success!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    Thanks for all your responses :) I appreciate all the love and support! I'm glad I could be a small reminder that all things are possible if you put your mind to it and you CAN dig yourself out of a dark hole.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    You were gorgeous before and gorgeous now. You did a great job of getting the body you want and it looks fantastic, well done.
  • bnallen29
    bnallen29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Reading your story caught me very much by surprise haha! It sounds just like my own. You have def. inspired me!! I struggle with hypothyroidism which makes it nearly impossible to shed weight, but you are a great visual example of me now and my goal weight. I'm so excited to loss this extra body weight! Thank you so much!
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats... you look amazing. I understand the back thing. Mine is killing me, can't wait to lose my weight.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    amazing! excellent WORK!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing, congrats!
  • SkiesAreGray
    SkiesAreGray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm so happy for you!! congrats
  • SkiesAreGray
    SkiesAreGray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!