The start of my fat loss journey part2

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    If I had to end my day eating celery instead of ice cream I think I would cry.

I thought the secret was figuring out how to fit in delicious food that I truly enjoy while still eating at a deficit. I dunno maybe I've been doing it wrong all along.

Edited because I forgot to ask... why the need for so many threads with the same information. If you truly believe everything you are saying than you should stand behind those opinions not just run and make a new thread because someone questioned you

I had to make another thread because 2 users were trying to make my original thread an arguement instead of being informative . I hope this thread can still civil with just info and learning.
    Asking you questions is arguing? You said people should feel free to ask questions.
    Why didn't you want to answer them?

No asking questions is asking questions. But I know for a fact you are just looking for an opening to fight.
    Funny because over at bb.com you aren't as aggressive and insulting to members as you seem to be here.

Well over there people don't follow me all over the place. But you seem to follow me around every thread I post you jump in. Now your following me to other website like a sick person. Most people I meet are nice , so Iam nice to them . You weren't so I wasn't either. You also seem to not be able to let go and you harass me at every turn.

I'm here for help and cuddles 'cause sad . . . :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh his buddy is here now to support his friend how sweet.

temper tantrum time . . .
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I thought the secret was figuring out how to fit in delicious food that I truly enjoy while still eating at a deficit. I dunno maybe I've been doing it wrong all along.

Edited because I forgot to ask... why the need for so many threads with the same information. If you truly believe everything you are saying than you should stand behind those opinions not just run and make a new thread because someone questioned you

I had to make another thread because 2 users were trying to make my original thread an arguement instead of being informative . I hope this thread can still civil with just info and learning.
    Asking you questions is arguing? You said people should feel free to ask questions.

No asking questions is asking questions. But I know for a fact you are just looking for an opening to fight.
    Funny because over at bb.com you aren't as aggressive and insulting to members as you seem to be here.

Well over there people don't follow me all over the place. But you seem to follow me around every thread I post you jump in. Now your following me to other website like a sick person. Most people I meet are nice , so Iam nice to them . You weren't so I wasn't either. You also seem to not be able to let go and you harass me at every turn.

Ok question so you think it's ok for your friend to follow me in every thread and start a fight?
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Ok question so you think it's ok for your friend to follow me in every thread and start a fight?

I don't see anyone starting fight. I do see you whining. Maybe less whining and more answering of questions and being open to discussion? Just a thought. Unless of course you've appointed yourself the grand pooba of knowledge and are above such discussions, in which case you better let the fitness world know that you've solved all problems and are here to help . . . wait. That's what you did. Never mind. lol Good luck on your "journey." :flowerforyou:
  • FTF2014
    Options

I don't see anyone starting fight. I do see you whining. Maybe less whining and more answering of questions and being open to discussion? Just a thought. Unless of course you've appointed yourself the grand pooba of knowledge and are above such discussions, in which case you better let the fitness world know that you've solved all problems and are here to help . . . wait. That's what you did. Never mind. lol Good luck on your "journey." :flowerforyou:

Ok so if he shows up in every thread I make that seems alright to you?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Who started a fight, you are on a public forum giving your opinion, you were asked questions, you ignored those questions. If you think this is a fight you might want to get out more often. When you proclaim to have all the answers you should be able to answer questions without whining like a 2 year old.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

You whine more than my 8 year old daughter. That's what doesn't seem alright to me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dude, you're two months into your whole transformation, and you're spouting of knowledge that is 90% generic. some people ask you a few questions, and you get defensive to the point of being aggressive.

i'll concede the point to you that some questions were asked mostly to make you realize that you don't know as much as you think you do, but you should try and grow some thick skin, and not make grandiose threads about ignoring your scale and going to the can.
  • FTF2014
    Options

You whine more than my 8 year old daughter. That's what doesn't seem alright to me.

What whining? All I said is to leave me alone cause I rather talk to people who want to help me rather than people who want to drag me into arguments . So what would you do in my situation?
  • FTF2014
    Options

Who started a fight, you are on a public forum giving your opinion, you were asked questions, you ignored those questions. If you think this is a fight you might want to get out more often. When you proclaim to have all the answers you should be able to answer questions without whining like a 2 year old.

When did I say I have all the answers? I said this is what I have done so far and Iam still on my journey . You where waiting to jump in and insult me you should have just done it from your 1st post instead . Do you feel happy now?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

What whining? All I said is to leave me alone cause I rather talk to people who want to help me rather than people who want to drag me into arguments . So what would you do in my situation?

i thought you started this thread to help others with your vast knowledge.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Dude. Never mind. Enjoy your thread. :indifferent:
  • FTF2014
    Options

No I was hoping for others who were losing weight like me to chime in and maybe we give each other advice on what we have learned. I figured it would be idea sharing but these people always come and mess up the thread with attacks.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

No I was hoping for others who were losing weight like me to chime in and maybe we give each other advice on what we have learned. I figured it would be idea sharing but these people always come and mess up the thread with attacks.

from now on, just think before you post. ask yourself some questions. "is this something smart?" "do i have something relative to the conversation?" "is there any way some people will make fun of me about what i say?" if you answer yes to the first two, and no to the second, then wait ten seconds, think about what you want to post, and then ask your questions again.
  • FTF2014
    Options

from now on, just think before you post. ask yourself some questions. "is this something smart?" "do i have something relative to the conversation?" "is there any way some people will make fun of me about what i say?" if you answer yes to the first two, and no to the second, then wait ten seconds, think about what you want to post, and then ask your questions again.

Thanks I really didn't think me posting what I have learn so far would cause this mess. Honestly tell me are these people going to follow me everywhere I post or will they eventually back off.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

You can as long as it keeps you full without craving. Me personally I need veggies to stay full , but I still eat stuff I like but way less of it. The celery is for those emergency days where you might go over your calories as I stated in #2 point of my 1st post.

If you're going to go over calories, how on earth is eating celery going help matters? Eating a low calorie veggie doesn't negate a calorie surplus. And she can eat the ice cream whether it keeps her full without craving or not, because she's an adult and it's her decision what she puts in her body. Diet myths like this are how we end up with people on here asking for permission to eat certain foods while losing weight.
  • FTF2014
    Options

You can as long as it keeps you full without craving. Me personally I need veggies to stay full , but I still eat stuff I like but way less of it. The celery is for those emergency days where you might go over your calories as I stated in #2 point of my 1st post.

If you're going to go over calories, how on earth is eating celery going help matters? Eating a low calorie veggie doesn't negate a calorie surplus. And she can eat the ice cream whether it keeps her full without craving or not, because she's an adult and it's her decision what she puts in her body. Diet myths like this are how we end up with people on here asking for permission to eat certain foods while losing weight.

If you read my reply I said on days that I might go over I eat celery snack so I don't go over. I also said that I can't eat ice cream for snack because it won't fill me up , I never told her what to do I told her what I do.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

Thanks I really didn't think me posting what I have learn so far would cause this mess. Honestly tell me are these people going to follow me everywhere I post or will they eventually back off.

don't post silly things, and don't get all emo when they make fun of you when you do post silly things, and yes, they will stop.
  • FTF2014
    Options

don't post silly things, and don't get all emo when they make fun of you when you do post silly things, and yes, they will stop.

All I posted is how much progress I made so far and what I have been doing to make progress . Is that considered silly?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

All I posted is how much progress I made so far and what I have been doing to make progress . Is that considered silly?

then write a blog post about it or something. thats what i do when i want to talk about my progress.