My journey so far........(pic heavy)

Options
13»

Replies

• happykat007
    happykat007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! i was small too before my baby and now im a big slob and i wanna lose it all and go back to where i was at. what are you doing you have to tell me!

great job!

tania

All I am doing is sticking to my calories 90% of the time. I have been bad and eaten way too much lately, but I'm still losing as I stick to my calories most of the time. Also I am breastfeeding and that seems to help me ALOT, I was breastfeeding my daughter last time I lost also. I would like to say I workout, and I do, but working out for me is walking carring my son in a pack :)
  • happykat007
    Options
    Geez, you really don't need to lose any more weight! You look great and I don't think it's necessary to go lower than 125 pounds. I am 5'2" and 170 currently. I had my child 9 months ago and have been trying to lose the weight for the last 3 months with exercise and eating right. But I have to say, I would give anything just to be 140 again! lol. I was 120 and a size 4 pant and small for shirts at my lightest and I am an inch shorter than you! Good work though = )
    Actually, the recommended weight for women that are 5'2" is around 115. Recommended weight for a woman that is 5'4" (my height) is 120.

Seriously, I am just not happy at this weight, I feel lumpy, and my belly kills me, lol, but I know this is from the babies. I am seriously small boned, so I do think I can be at 110 and look good, not too skinny, I am actually pretty curvy so I really don't want to lose that :) I do plan to see how I feel at 120....115, and stop when I feel good, but alot of what I need is toning. Now if I could just start some harder workouts, I'd be great!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Geez, you really don't need to lose any more weight! You look great and I don't think it's necessary to go lower than 125 pounds. I am 5'2" and 170 currently. I had my child 9 months ago and have been trying to lose the weight for the last 3 months with exercise and eating right. But I have to say, I would give anything just to be 140 again! lol. I was 120 and a size 4 pant and small for shirts at my lightest and I am an inch shorter than you! Good work though = )
    Actually, the recommended weight for women that are 5'2" is around 115. Recommended weight for a woman that is 5'4" (my height) is 120.

Seriously, I am just not happy at this weight, I feel lumpy, and my belly kills me, lol, but I know this is from the babies. I am seriously small boned, so I do think I can be at 110 and look good, not too skinny, I am actually pretty curvy so I really don't want to lose that :) I do plan to see how I feel at 120....115, and stop when I feel good, but alot of what I need is toning. Now if I could just start some harder workouts, I'd be great!
    I say do what makes you the happiest ! I know even after I hit my goal weight Im going to continue with shaping my body I wanna be one of those girls that looks hot but also like she can kick some serious booty LOL
  • happykat007
    Options
    You're effing HOT now! That lady in the first picture spit you out and is showing the world a happier you! Good job!

:laugh:
  • allisonb1986
    Options
    you look amazing! your so stunning! i only hope I can look as good as this!!!
  • beeeez
    beeeez Posts: 3
    Options
    That's really amazing, you look fantastic! May I ask what types of foods you ate and exercise you did?
  • Bravo!! You look great!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You're effing HOT now! That lady in the first picture spit you out and is showing the world a happier you! Good job!

Glad you liked that. lol How old are your kids? I got a 3 year old boy and a one year old girl.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

Try P90X or INSANITY.
  • happykat007
    Options
    That's really amazing, you look fantastic! May I ask what types of foods you ate and exercise you did?

I do try to eat healthy, whole foods most of the time, but I do eat whatever I want in moderation. My exercise when I lost before was 30 Day Shred and jogging everyday. This time around, I am only getting in the occasional elliptical workout and doing LOTS of walking carrying my 6 mo.
  • happykat007
    Options

Glad you liked that. lol How old are your kids? I got a 3 year old boy and a one year old girl.

My daughter is 3 and my son is 6 mo :)
  • happykat007
    Options

Try P90X or INSANITY.

I really do want to try one of those, but I am worried about spending the money and not sticking to it, since it's expensive. But I only looked into P90X, and that was ALOT of working out, which right now, I'm not sure I would do. How about Insanity? Is it as good? Does it require the hour or so daily of workouts also?
  • chare11
    chare11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah I know, but that's really crazy low especially for someone who has had a child, let alone two! Don't be so hard on yourself. It also has a lot to do with how you carry the weight. I looked terrific at 120 and would never have tried to get down to 115. Those standards are very high and they don't take into consideration how having children permanently alters your body chemistry and hormones. Also, about the cheating, if you don't allow yourself those bad foods once in a while, you will feel deprived and then go out and overeat. You have to have a plan you can see yourself sticking to for the rest of your life. I could never do this without having bad foods sometimes = ) And taking car of children is A LOT of exercise so never doubt that you are getting exercise even on days that you can't get to the gym.
  • chare11
    chare11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope I wasn't being rude! I just think the standards they set are way too hard to maintain. I like to think more in terms of what I can stick with that won't make me feel so deprived. lol

2425306.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Wow this is really inspiring. I'm the same height (5'3) and my heaviest was 180. I'm now between 170-175. It varies. I've been struggling to lose weight. I just keep going back and forth with it. I'm not that dedicated even though I really want it. Keep up the great work!!
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    69 lbs, wow! great job!
  • happykat007
    Options
    Yeah I know, but that's really crazy low especially for someone who has had a child, let alone two! Don't be so hard on yourself. It also has a lot to do with how you carry the weight. I looked terrific at 120 and would never have tried to get down to 115. Those standards are very high and they don't take into consideration how having children permanently alters your body chemistry and hormones. Also, about the cheating, if you don't allow yourself those bad foods once in a while, you will feel deprived and then go out and overeat. You have to have a plan you can see yourself sticking to for the rest of your life. I could never do this without having bad foods sometimes = ) And taking car of children is A LOT of exercise so never doubt that you are getting exercise even on days that you can't get to the gym.

Don't worry, you are not being rude :flowerforyou:

However, we all have different body styles, and different ideas of where we would like to be. And the arguement of having children being why that is too low is not true, my mom had my brother and I, and she is 103 lbs (5'1").

Thanks for your responses! :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You looked smokin at 158 lbs as well. :) Good luck to you and thanks for the inspiration and the pictures!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing.... WTG! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!