What do you look forward to doing once you've lost the weigh

Options
13»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Going to one of my husband's soccer games and not feeling like all the other little soccer players feel sorry for him.

You didn't marry an idiot, clearly he sees something beautiful and amazing in you...maybe you should trust him a scooch...believe him when he says you rock!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    i just want to be comfortable in my own skin & confident about myself. when a guy looks at me, i don't want to question whether he's checking me out or he's disgusted by the sight haha. i want to wear more girly clothes and shock everyone who knows me. (i'm more of a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.) i want to wear dresses. i want to look & feel hot! i just want to be happy! :)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Going to one of my husband's soccer games and not feeling like all the other little soccer players feel sorry for him.

You didn't marry an idiot, clearly he sees something beautiful and amazing in you...maybe you should trust him a scooch...believe him when he says you rock!

Who in the heck said he's not an idiot O_O
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

Who in the heck said he's not an idiot O_O

haha because you wouldn't have married him!~!