Tats

Options

Replies

• Kejeco1970
    Kejeco1970 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have many but the one I like the most is on my ear. You might be able to see it in my profile pic.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    n1002856006_30245344_5788.jpg
    This was when I was pregnant with my daughter, my first tattoo.

904401_10200249731418284_1783888476_o_zps0a0e6e49.jpg
    My second tattoos

944181_10200761455611069_1135077110_n_zps998ce1bb.jpg
    Hard to see here but my 3rd tattoo and by far the most painful

1606971_10202376034614535_1872169942_n_zps9285b40d.jpg
    My newest tattoo, still needs color and more added.

Love them all but your latest is pissah. Love it!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to adding to it and color next month
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I got my first one when I was 19. My name is Greek for butterfly so it was fitting

photo1_zps265fd74b.jpg

This one is new as of this past weekend. This is for my daughter.

photo2_zps71c97e09.jpg

Now I just need to get one designed for my son :)
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    2 works in progress. Buddha on the right arm, Minogame on the left. Both will eventually be half sleeves. Current pics in my profile.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I got my first one when I was 19. My name is Greek for butterfly so it was fitting

photo1_zps265fd74b.jpg

photo2_zps71c97e09.jpg

You tattoo people are weird. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    What tattoo do you have and how many?

Just one. It's sappy, a heart with my husband's name on it. But the symbolism behind is my reminder that I don't binge drink anymore. He is the reason why.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options

photo1_zps265fd74b.jpg

photo2_zps71c97e09.jpg

You tattoo people are weird. :wink: :bigsmile:
    Love the Hibiscus!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This thread is no good without pics. I don't have any tats but I do like looking at them.

+1
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have 2...a Hawaiin turtle on my right shoulder ...went on holiday there and swam with so many of them, they are so graceful. My second is a flower design on my right foot.
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    <--- Just got my profile pic on Saturday and I have a bee on the back of my neck with a trail going down my back between my shoulder blades forming a heart. The infinity symbol obviously is for my kids and my name means honey bee in Greek, there is a Greek mythology story of a woman named Melissa that saved Zeus from his father. I want more, but I have to think about them morel =]

ETA: because I can't spell apparently today. -.-
  • blindedbyawesome
    blindedbyawesome Posts: 56 Member
    Options
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I currently have 3, with plans for at least 3 more.... but knowing me as I research the ones I know for sure that I want, I'm finding even more ideas that I LOVE!

My first is a culmination of several things.... I chose an antique looking wooden cross, and at the top it has a cancer ribbon, with 2 lilies at the bottom. The Cross is for my faith, the cancer ribbon is for those I have loved who passed and who have survived cancer, and the lilies are for my grandparents that have passed (they helped to raise me).

My second is a childs handprint on my left wrist. It is to signify the abuse I survived as a child.

My third is a butterfly that has just come out of it's chrysalis. I got this after my divorce was final.... it is to symbolize the fact that I was freed from a very bad situation, and I broke free.

My next one I will get this summer. It will be a boat anchor that has baby monarch butterflies surrounding it and coming up my leg. My baby sister (a week before her 22nd bday) passed from complications after childbirth. Her favorite symbol was boat anchors, and we released baby monarch's at her celebration.

After that, and it will hopefully be next summer, after I get down a bit more, will be the one for my children. My oldest daughter is working on helping me with the design.... still early stages, and it will probably change a few times before it is completed. So for my oldest, she asked me to do a pin-up girl for her (which I had planned a long time ago to do a pin-up girl), for my son it will be a boa around her neck, and then for the youngest there will be stars and diamonds surrounding the pin-up girl. Their names will be incorporated somehow as well.

The last that I have planned out, I want a waterfall starting under my left arm and moving towards my front covering my ribs and stomach with a tiger coming through.... it will be a tropical scene. This is purely for me.... The reason is simple, when it comes to my children I am a Tigress, and I come out of nowhere to protect them!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    1 - Pirate ship covering the right calf.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So in looking for some pics of my tat's all I could find is this one.... it's not the best quality, and it was the day it was done so my ankle is a bit swollen!

butterflytat_zps2fb8b3dd.jpg
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have one -- naked girl on my upper back. I'm getting a half sleeve soon.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    1 - Pirate ship covering the right calf.

Awesome! Need to seeee~!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have six...currently

Rose on the left side of my stomach
    6 stars on the right side of my stomach
    Sun and moon on the inside of my right calf
    Centaur Archer on my right shoulder
    Ankh with gliphs from top of my spine to shoulder blades
    Infinity cross on my right wrist
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    tattoo.jpg

Hmm I cant get it to post. Oh well. One tat. Has a cancer ribbon for my dad and one for my grandpa with a Gary Allan song around them in a heart .
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ^^^ thanks :smile: