Is anyone else doing 1400-1600 calories?

Options

Replies

• sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im set at 1450, I have 70lb to lose feel free to add me
  • mreek
    mreek Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm around there, feel free to add me! (anyone in the thread)
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there, I'm aiming at 14-1500. Exercising a lot and trying to eat back all my calories! Feel free to add me I love the extra support!
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1500 too, I eat really well during the week but struggle at weekends feel free to add me I log on every day :)
  • lynsey_mc
    Options
    Im set at 1540 n usually dont go over unless I have a wee cheat day :laugh: but usually im well under :smile:
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    I'm at around 1460. I have such a hard time reaching it because of my eating style some days. Feel free to add. I love having friends with similar goals
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1450. I eat some, but not usually all of my exercise calories. I usually net 1200-1450, although I sometimes I go over slightly to like 1500.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm set to 1450 which includes my exercise calories already. I'm doing the TDEE method, but I'm still playing around with the numbers, since I'm getting difference numbers from different online calculators.
  • XLMACX
    XLMACX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi I follow TDEE method and eat 1700 ever day I'm 5ft 8.5" an weigh 164lb female. Mfp gave me 1440 I started that method and stressed kept changing but now feel 1700 is my best option, less calories doesn't always mean less weight especially if your working out a lot your body needs the fuel. Add me if you like x
  • hstnljean
    hstnljean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I am at 1550 calories Can always use new friends if any one wants to add me as a friend need all the encouragement I can get started out doing great now I am bouncing back and forth with the same 5lb. but I am determined do do it this time
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    I pretty much do 1500-1600 a day but sometimes more or less depending on my workouts.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1700 calories daily... some days more, today was a 2100 day :)
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 1600 net. I'll usually eat around 2600-3000 a day and work off the rest. I like my exercise bike :). I'm on it right now
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I first started on 1200 calories a day and was very harsh on myself. Then I started "slipping" and was eating 1400-1500 a day and I was still losing weight, but feeling better for it. Now I have my calorie limit at 1700-1800 a day which is the highest I can eat to still lose weight, but I try to stay under that at 1400-1600 a day now, and progressing nicely. :)
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am near 1600 calories set per day via MFP although try to get between 1400-1500 on a good day. I do gentle or small exercising at moment due to my chronic pain condition but I am building up my strength to hopefully do more in time.

I have set mini goals for myself and at the moment my ticker is for me to get down to 15stones (210lbs) and then I will reassess and set a new goal. I have recently started back here and have a long way to go but feel free to add me, anyone on this post.

Good luck all. xx
  • Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My target is 1520 and it works for me
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am set to 1620. Add me if you like :-)
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have given myself a target of 1400 calories. Feel free to add me.
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    mfp set mine at 1200 but i customised to 1500 for now. i will lose too much muscle on 1200.
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1450~1500 calories. This is the amount I finalized using the tdee method so I don't eat back exercise calories. I should net between 1300 to 1350 calories at the end of the day. The amount is sufficient for me because I am small-sized and I'm not very active.

Feel free to add me :)