• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress :drinker: .

Looking great!
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    IMPORTANT!! How to know if your body is a bikini body. Please Read!!

2bd6e68d-be22-46b2-ba87-62f589f5ce70_zps1a11d39b.jpg

OK was ready to jump all over you for body shaming but this is actually quite funny and SO true!!

& OP you rock that bikini! Thank you for my inspiration of the day. Woo-hoo! You have accomplished much girl!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou:
  • drattedfatbody52
    Options
    Wow woman! You look fabulous and have made great strides in improving your fitness. Thank you for the inspiration and keep doing what you are doing, it is working great for you!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress and I'm truly impressed. Damn fine work. :drinker:

Let me also say, don't sell yourself short. If you keep up that kind of work you never know what you can accomplish.
    yes same thing i say everytime i get a bit discouraged good advice :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    You look great girl. Keep up the hard work. And never say never. Just doing what you have already done shows that you can stick to a tough job. If you want to reshape your smaller body, lift heavy things a couple of times a week. Gradually increase the heaviness as you get used to it. A year from now you will be rocking the shore.
  • drgthoag4
    drgthoag4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome keep it up!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You should be super proud of all your hard work! Keep it up!
  • jjs10472
    jjs10472 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BIG CONGRATS !!!!!!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are doing Awesome! Thank you for sharing your photos. You are such an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You're doing so awesome!
  • wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!!!!
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You and I started off in approximately the same boat (you were actually smaller than I was), and it's inspirational to see what a tremendous difference you've made! You look great, and I can tell you've worked hard. Keep up the great work!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Theodora1980
    Options
    Great work
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work! You and I have had very similar journeys, and the more you keep going, the better it gets.

Just fantastic- I wish you the best! :D
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! Great job! You should be proud of yourself for what you've achieved. :happy:
  • andylowry
    andylowry Posts: 89
    Options
    I salute you. I had to look carefully to make sure that both photos were actually the same person. Well done.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow what awesome progress! You have done a great job! Hard work pays off! Looking good girl!
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If I may say, I would ask you out for a date if you were not married or in a serious relationship.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!