Replies

• cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :smile: :heart:
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! Be proud of what you have accomplished.

Posts like these are such a motivator. Thank you for sharing.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Don't sell yourself short. It's taken hard work and dedication to get where you are today. You should be completely proud. Keep that bikini and keep taking progress pics.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree, don't sell yourself short. It takes tons of dedication, blood, sweat and tears to get where you are! Congrats on your change! Keep rolling!!
  • katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! you can really see the difference physically but you look so much more comfortable in your own skin! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring...great progress!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing an amazing job!

You rock this! :flowerforyou:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I know I will never have that bikini body either ( I never have) but you never know what you can accomplish until you go for it, and you are, so keep it up!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You're really doing great! Keep up the excellent work!
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great achievement, thanks for sharing with us. I was in a UK20 last year and am now in a 16 bottoms and 14 top. Wish I'd been brave enough to take similar pics of myself in my cozzie :-)
    Keep going, you've done an amazing job and should be really proud of yourself.
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow, I went to sleep and woke up to over 130 comments, 15 friend request, and 5 PM's! Thank you all for your comments, I've read every single one.

To answer a few of you:
    -both pictures is my natural hair, it just looks different because the sun is shining in the old pics. ;)
    -I do have a high waisted nice bikini I can wear when I lose a few more lbs, maybe just maybe I'll wear it sometime this year!
    -I already lift weights, but am at week 5 out of 6 'off' due to surgery. Back at it soon. :)

If any of you have read my other posts before you will know this, but in the 'before' photos I was suffering with fibromyalgia and walking with a stick a lot of the time. I was in constant pain and could barely stand up straight. Now I can go and do a one hour class at the gym then lift weights afterwards... and still feel like I could do more!
  • ublanchard
    Options
    Something I heard a while back on MFP - the secret to getting a bikini body, is put on a bikini!

Seriously, great progress, congratulations not only on your weight loss but the confidence that shines through. :flowerforyou:

YES^^

Great job! I am always happy to see the persistence and results, it's so inspiring!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Your Doing Really Well - Keep up the Good Work - youll get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - be proud of your achievement :-)
  • purplelion8
    Options
    That is fantastic! you did good girl! :wink:
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look Grt!! All the best
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW!! There's such an enormous difference, you should be really proud of yourself! :) Keep up the fantastic work, it takes so much dedication to get as far as you have. Well done :bigsmile:
  • tbs41
    tbs41 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look awesome! You wear that bikini & be proud, I think you look fab & what an inspiration you are !
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Looking lovley! Congratulations xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!