lost 110 pounds so far with 12 more to go with pics

Options

Replies

• amilli79
    amilli79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing; thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • robinoes66
    robinoes66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations and thank you for your inspirational words.
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Wow!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your story. What an inspiration!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring :)
  • chubbymama2013
    chubbymama2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow u r such an insperation if u can do then we all can do it I bet you feel a whole lot happiernow that you can do so much more its so amazing seeing your before and afters Im just so kotivated after seeing you pictures thank you for sharing with us!! :)
  • mwmix
    mwmix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Marty, thank you for posting your pics. I've been on a two week plateau and you're giving me such inspiration to keep at it. Congratulations on an amazing transformation!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person. Great Job!
  • shoc369
    shoc369 Posts: 21
    Options
    Such an amazing story and you are such a wonderful person! I'm glad I somehow found you as a friend here on MFP! You are so very inspiring! Congrats ~ you deserve it! :)
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    Wonderful! Thank you also for sharing what you did....You gave me some good ideas!
  • bigmike069
    bigmike069 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    good job sir! you put in the work and you got great results! god damn im happy for you.
  • afitch311
    afitch311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Your determination is incredible! Congratulations to you and I wish you continued good luck!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Oh thank you so much for sharing your success story! Your accomplishment is amazing and inspiring. Congratulations on this impressive success!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    dude you look amazing!
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!! amazing work!! Love the mustache by the way! :flowerforyou:
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow you did an amazing job and you look so happy.
  • faithfulmomof3
    Options
    As most everyone on here has said, WOW! Congratulations! I bet you feel a lot better! I'm down only 9 so far but already feeling better, not only about myself, but in the physical sense too. Keep up the good work!
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. You look great!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A lot of you have asked for a before and after picture of me. I did not have many before pictures, as I never liked having my picture taken for obvious reasons.

This first one is from about when I started, Jan 4, 2013 with a 48 waist and weighing 282 pounds.

me.jpg

:smile: And these were taken today, April 13,2014 with a 34 waist and weihing 172 pounds with 12 pounds to my goal :smile:

me-1.jpg

Look at you! Looking snazzy these days.

Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!