lost 110 pounds so far with 12 more to go with pics

Replies

• Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Amazing!! :happy:
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    What a brilliant weight loss, you look great. Well done on the hard work and commitment it takes to get there. It's also great that it's made such a positive impact on your health and your life. thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, it's so inspiring.
    Have added you as a friend :-)
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    Congrats!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Well Done -you look fantastic
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Well done and what a journey you’ve been on! A real inspiration to me to keep trying! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures!
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Wow! Good for you, you look like a new person!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Wonderful! Awesome transformation, well-done! :flowerforyou:
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    very inspiring. congratulations. and thankyou.
  • Bimbasha
    Bimbasha Posts: 1
    wow! You look amazing!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Wow you look amazing!
  • jollysvn
    jollysvn Posts: 3 Member
    you've put a huge smile on my face, what an inspiration. Well done to you, well done !!
  • MaeMaeSashay
    MaeMaeSashay Posts: 7 Member
    You are an inspiration sir! Thank you for sharing!
  • Jaydec70
    Jaydec70 Posts: 63 Member
    A wonderful transformation, you look terrific and I hope you feel terrific too.
  • As a newbie here I just have to say thank you for sharing your journey. I imagine it was not all smooth sailing but wow! Look at you now, look how far you have come and how much you have achieved. I am inspired by your success and the tips you have shared. Your story will be one I turn to when I feel the going getting tough and I am in need of some inspiration. Again, thank you!
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. Great job, you look awesome!
  • Tymeforme68
    Tymeforme68 Posts: 17 Member
    Such a magnificent accomplishment! You sir are very inspiring to those such as myself who have almost 100 pounds to lose. All the best to you!
  • You really do look great. Such a big change
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    You look awesome, Marty!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Mind: BLOWN. :drinker:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Congratulations on getting healthier and changing your life! Thank you for taking the time to tell your story. It is very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!