Think twice before mindlessly eating Easter candy!!!

Options

Replies

• frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not buying anything I like…..
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitsugar.com/Photos-100-Calories-Easter-Candy-22272258#photo-22312084

Can you even believe a single Cadbury creme egg is 150 calories??? It's so easy to eat like 10 of them without even thinking about it!!

I can't believe it's only 150 calories...I could work 2-3 of those or Reese's eggs into my macros everyday...

Yeah. And, I'm on a cut.

I can fit anything in even when I'm cutting- sometimes I'd rather be hungry and have my whateverthing than eat my chicken and broccoli- and I'm okay with it.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    MMM.... I'm going to eat all the Reese eggs:

3384225150_f949b98f17_m.jpg

I bought two bags of the smaller ones...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I would suggest never eating anything mindlessly. Weight control is so much easier if you are mindful of your food choices..
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, it was nice info to keep in mind.

I love cadbury creme eggs but I don't think I'm going to purchase any this week.

I'm more of a chocolate lover than I am a jelly bean eater... jelly beans don't taste good. Some Easter candy is appealing while some isn't .
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Dagnabit! Y did y'all say reeses eggs?
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, frozen Reese's eggs.

Actually I bought a bag of Whopper eggs last week and said that's my only Easter candy this year. Sad because I love Starburst jellybeans, but I can live without them.

I must try them frozen!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Easter is one of those holidays I'm kinda glad I don't celebrate...while I have the temptation of Cadbury eggs and other tasty candies, I don't have a big family dinner to contend with simultaneously :-)
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    The real warning should be that you cannot roast Peeps. The outer sugar just burns and the rest of it melts into a pathetic puddle of despair.

Why would you want to roast an adorable, innocent Peep? :cry:

I'm planning on waiting for the day after Easter to grab up all of that sweet, sweet discount candy. I'll probably be able to make it stretch for a few days or so afterward, since I'm not going to be eating more than one or two servings at a time (if I can help it).
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't mindlessly eat anything...

I don't anymore.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love the Cadbury eggs. But they make my teeth hurt too! So basically my
    Teeth know when to cut me off since my stomach doesn't haha

Haha me too!!

ETA: I laughed so hard at the picture of the Reese egg. "GEE!! I'll just save this extra 1/3 for tomorrow!!" :laugh:
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    The real warning should be that you cannot roast Peeps. The outer sugar just burns and the rest of it melts into a pathetic puddle of despair.

Why would you want to roast an adorable, innocent Peep? :cry:

I'm planning on waiting for the day after Easter to grab up all of that sweet, sweet discount candy. I'll probably be able to make it stretch for a few days or so afterward, since I'm not going to be eating more than one or two servings at a time (if I can help it).

Candy lasts me SO much longer than it used to.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitsugar.com/Photos-100-Calories-Easter-Candy-22272258#photo-22312084

Can you even believe a single Cadbury creme egg is 150 calories??? It's so easy to eat like 10 of them without even thinking about it!!

So two is an easy fit!

Just make sure you wait until 4/21 so that it's half price!

They're usually gone by 4/21. Cadbury eggs are very hard to come by.

You gotta know where to go. In my city, everything at the grocery stores and places like Kmart/Dollar General are all gone by the day of the holiday. But at the drug stores like Walgreen's or CVS, and at convenience stores, they still have plenty for several days.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    When Jesus exited the tomb he ate as many Cadbury Creme eggs as he wanted with no ill effects because of the hole in his side.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

So two is an easy fit!

Just make sure you wait until 4/21 so that it's half price!

They're usually gone by 4/21. Cadbury eggs are very hard to come by.
    Hide them behind something that no one buys? :devil:

tumblr_inline_mqtt6o8JwA1qz4rgp.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs are fecking disgusting

yeah- I'm not a fan- so many other delicious things to eat on Easter!

I eat all the candies...except black jelly beans. Those are my "eww gross" candy.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, frozen Reese's eggs.

Actually I bought a bag of Whopper eggs last week and said that's my only Easter candy this year. Sad because I love Starburst jellybeans, but I can live without them.

I must try them frozen!!!

Do it! It's also the only way we can keep my dad from eating any Reese's. Otherwise they'd be long gone!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    While on spring break I binged and ate an entire bag of jelly beans over the course of one day. Would you believe it was over 900 calories!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!! Last time I eat anything without looking at the label; I should have known but will learn from my mistake.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    idk if it's my cold or what, but i'm not really feeling easter. i mean i'm going and all but whatevs. (didn't do lent either :devil: )