Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Saw someone say that modest is hottest. I'm feeling out of the loop because I thought I had it together but now, I'm thinking it's mom jeans and kitty sweaters from now on...

I wore this on Saturday when I went out. Not nearly modest enough I'm afraid. Advice?

2014-04-12230557_zps322dbc22.jpg

Replies

• siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    dont worry that is still HOT!
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Saw someone say that modest is hottest. I'm feeling out of the loop because I thought I had it together but now, I'm thinking it's mom jeans and kitty sweaters from now on...

I wore this on Saturday when I went out. Not nearly modest enough I'm afraid. Advice?

The obvious issue with your outfit is that is does not appear to have a turtle neck, how do you expect to catch someone's eye with out donning your best turtle neck?!?!?!
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member

The obvious issue with your outfit is that is does not appear to have a turtle neck, how do you expect to catch someone's eye with out donning your best turtle neck?!?!?!

It's true... sigh.... I have a lot to learn.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    I'm assuming you weren't going to church.......:wink:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    They were not talking about you my dear. Obviously talking about someone that can't pull that off.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    I don't know... I feel like I should at least have some panties on.....
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Hun you look amazing and if I had your form I would be wearing the same clothes ...... :flowerforyou:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Hun you look amazing and if I had your form I would be wearing the same clothes ...... :flowerforyou:

Awe :) Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's not ready for frump.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member

OOOOH ****! I just fell outta my chair hahahaha
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden

OOOOH ****! I just fell outta my chair hahahaha

Hehe :devil:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member

Totally not necessary
  • JocyChan

It's true... sigh.... I have a lot to learn.

OOOOH! you could wear a ****ie! Skip the panties, ****ies are where it is at for modesty. ;)
  • JocyChan
    Huh, apparently modest clothing names are not modest?
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    One time i saw a beautiful badonkadonk in a yellow dress, with a black thong. You could see it through the dress. So if you want to be modest, go thong and make sure everyone knows it.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member

I think you definitely are putting comfort above fashion. Clearly a practical girl!
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    You're comfortable in it. Comfort is the best modesty and that is hottest.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    I'm sure some people feel that way. But I like seeing skin. And I prefer as few clothes as possible on myself.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Not sure if it is the pattern of the outfit or the nice *kitten* that has me in a trance
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

I find your hemline a bit too modest. And i can't see the neckline at all. I think this is suitable for a PTA meeting or going to Costco, but you should get dressed up for a night on the town.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

Awe :) Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's not ready for frump.

Hell no. I just threw away all my frump for short and tight.

I'm also old and DGAF.
This discussion has been closed.