Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Hun you look amazing and if I had your form I would be wearing the same clothes ...... :flowerforyou:

Awe :) Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's not ready for frump.

Hell no. I just threw away all my frump for short and tight.

I'm also old and DGAF.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I find your hemline a bit too modest. And i can't see the neckline at all. I think this is suitable for a PTA meeting or going to Costco, but you should get dressed up for a night on the town.

Yeah I wasn't showing cleave. That's modest.... I wore this playing pool with no panties.... I should have worn it to pick up my bulk food at Costco.... taking notes here.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I don't know... I feel like I should at least have some panties on.....

I think you definitely are putting comfort above fashion. Clearly a practical girl!

Yes that's what I was thinking!!!!
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Do you really taste like maple? :love: :flowerforyou: mmmm calorie free eating ..lol :bigsmile:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    Like every other MFP post .......look at me kids =P

Yes! I'm so glad you got my subtlety!!!! :drinker:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    Do you really taste like maple? :love: :flowerforyou: mmmm calorie free eating ..lol :bigsmile:

Yes, in fact I do.
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    I knew we were going to get along. :flowerforyou:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I knew we were going to get along. :flowerforyou:

Yay!! :flowerforyou:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    You know I want in on this :love: :wink:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

I want to see allll of your most unmodest pics! For science! :love:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

I want to see allll of your most unmodest pics! For science! :love:

I will be happy to show you unmodest pics.....when I am back at my PC. Stupid work :grumble:

But only as long as any and all picz are used for science.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Most other people in that thread just said pic a single spot to flaunt, and boy did you. Now if that dress showed a ton of cleavage and had cutouts to show your abs as well as that hemline... Well... It wouldn't be nearly as mesmerizing IMO.

But since it doesn't: DAMN, you look good. I want to steal your dress lol.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    Most other people in that thread just said pic a single spot to flaunt, and boy did you. Now if that dress showed a ton of cleavage and had cutouts to show your abs as well as that hemline... Well... It wouldn't be nearly as mesmerizing IMO.

But since it doesn't: DAMN, you look good. I want to steal your dress lol.

Why thank you! I haven't ever had the guts to dress this way before. No cleavage or cut outs for me yet. I got this cheap little dress at Forever 21 even though that ship (21) sailed long ago...
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    According to your profile you're 28...so not only do you look fabulous but its pretty age appropriate, too!

Sure you can practically see your butt cheeks, but if mine looked that good and I could feed confident in that dress, I'd be cat walking all over the place! I'm a mother, and although I dress more reserved now than before, its only because I feel that way about ME...until I get hot like you!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask where you bought it, but now that I know the answer to that question.... good to know. Perfect dress! nice and short to show off legs, fairly conservative on top and form fitting to show off curves. What's not to love?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear that, especially sans panties, but I'm about 8 years older than you. If you like it, rock it!
  • Pumpchkincutiee
    Options
    Idk imo that isn't modest.maybe if you had it a little longer and put stockings on, you'd go from trashy to classy; a nation reborn!
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    maybe I'm out of the loop too cause when i reach my goal weight this kinda clothing will be right up my alley. haha. if modesty was really "hottest" girls boyfriends wouldn't want them dressing that way. guys know tight/revealing clothes are hot, that's why they don't want their girlfriends wearing it. insecurities on their part in my opinion. either that or they believe their woman can't pull it off. :laugh:
    i think you look great, especially for a saturday night. nothing wrong with it.
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome. If your confident with your body, flaunt it..
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm sure some people feel that way. But I like seeing skin. And I prefer as few clothes as possible on myself.

I agre!!!

You look great in your dress!!!!
This discussion has been closed.