If you got a tattoo(or a new tattoo) what would it be?

Options

Replies

• Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Who cares if it is a tat others have if its something u love an want on your body it shouldn't matter what other also like

A tattoo is usually meant to be PERSONAL ... so 3/4 of tattooed people would think it's inconceivable to get one that everyone can get.
    Of course at the end... the person who gets tattooed will be the one stuck with it. Yet... another good reason to think about it...
  • PackingBankai
    Options
    I would like a sleeve that details personal things in my life such as 3 roses to represent my sisters. Lots of anime related stuff as that has impacted me very much and near the top of the sleeve I'd have a tribal tattoo that leads onto my heart
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    It would be California with two interlocked hearts over Los Angeles.
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    On my right wrist i have a Super Nintendo controller. On my left wrist i have the TOOL third eye image. Both have deeper meanings than what they just are but i also just flat out love what they are.
  • arctvc
    arctvc Posts: 23
    Options
    Mine would be the Cancer Ribbon (orange) for Leukemia with the word "Believe"
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wings on both ankles :)
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    If I get any more, it will be these logos, one on each calf....

O8RC1yo.jpg

n2R7mUE.jpg
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I either want to get a sugar skull or a pirate flag. The sugar skull I want to have a nautical theme to it.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This is kind of what I want for my next tattoo....

Although I want the anchor to be a little less boxy, more antique looking.... and instead of the flowers it will be monarch butterflies with a ribbon that has my sister Sara's name.
    PossibleanchorforSara_zpsf414a1a9.jpg
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like a horror sleeve. Just a bunch of monsters and bad guys from my favorite scary movies.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    One of bernini's angels on my right upper arm in b&w with red roses at the base for my daughter.
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have many but this one is my favorite

2012-05-04_182231_zps3675ae58.jpg
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've been Pinteresting tattoo ideas for the last couple of weeks and have decided on botanical illustrations of flowers, birds and insects for my thigh.

http://www.pinterest.com/natmarie73/botanica/
    http://www.pinterest.com/natmarie73/tattoo-ideas/

The two boards above show the style I'm into at the moment. I already have a frangipani tattoo that I got in Bali a few years ago and want to surround it with other flowers and stuff. All in brown/sepia tones not much darker than my skin tone so as not to be too obvious but with a splash of transparent colour here and there.
  • rcc24again
    rcc24again Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    A dragon Koi to finish the story.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I don't get tattood anymore, but if I did I would have gotten Bill The Butcher from gangs of New York on my movie leg sleeve
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    a band around my left upper arm with 7 different angels (I've had 7 miscarries)
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Glow in the dark ink on the palm of my hand with something Egyptian.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Cherry blossoms along my ribcage down to my hip, or a baby sea turtle on top of my left foot since there's already a tattoo on the other foot.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Glow in the dark ink on the palm of my hand with something Egyptian.

Egyptian style or Arabic?
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Eminem on my right wrist and I love the David Beckham's arm tattoo so I would love to get a full arm tattoo on my left arm