If you got a tattoo(or a new tattoo) what would it be?

Options

Replies

• SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Glow in the dark ink on the palm of my hand with something Egyptian.

Egyptian style or Arabic?

Ancient Egyptian, not sure what though. :p
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal with weight loss I want an owl on my hip-thigh area. I have 6 but all but the two on my feet are very small. I want the owl to be very intricate
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I want a quote. "I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." By Vincent van Gogh
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Eventually I plan to be completely covered, but so far I for sure want a bunch of bananas with "4011" on my inner left arm (cashier joke), a Halloween-themed sleeve on my right arm, something Alice in Wonderland themed, a creepy mermaid, a coffee cup, and one of Jasmine Becket-Griffith's paintings down the side of one of my calves.

Money :(((
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    This quote that basically means to have self control. I already know the exact words I'm getting. I just can't decide on the location.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    This quote that basically means to have self control. I already know the exact words I'm getting. I just can't decide on the location.

doing it in Arabic script or english transliteration?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine would be this one
    large.jpg

I'm not a tattoo person myself, but this is beautiful. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Looked back at other posts and saw that some people say this is a common tattoo. It's still a really pretty tattoo, but the fact that it's popular makes it not as special. I'd really look to find a similar theme but give it an original twist. Having the same tattoo as everybody else doesn't seem that cool...or maybe it is? I don't know much about tattoo culture.
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options

doing it in Arabic script or english transliteration?

The quote is in latin :)
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    i totally confused your post with someone elses. DEEEER, im not smart. LOL sorry but latin is good.
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have drawn all my tattoos, my next one is of the bald eagle with the American flag behind it.
  • ashleezona
    ashleezona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think my next one will be a rattle snake, cholla cactus and scorpion... most of my tattoos just mean "I love tattoos" but this one is to commemorate one hella fun night I had in AZ where I ran into all three. Fortunately, the only one that bit me was the cactus.
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Owl with a pentagram
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    No tattoos, not a single one
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to get the thrush on my right shoulder blade from Thomas Hardy's "The Darkling Thrush" for a while now. It'd make a good complement to the lucky tattoo on the left shoulder blade.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Black and white Bernini's angel on my ribs with red roses around the base for my daughter
  • wishtobewanted
    Options
    I've always wanted a white tattoo
    Not sure what of though
  • amandakay828
    amandakay828 Posts: 102
    Options
    My next one is in September and I can't wait! Getting a half sleeve!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Next up is an alligator with a crown on its head.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'm not telling. ya'll will steal it.
  • sheilanavora
    sheilanavora Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really want an Egyptian Ankh with the Eye of Horus on my right wrist. Probably only 2-3 inches big. Eventually I'd want a small Leo sign tattooed on my left ring finger for my significant other since he's a Leo