I cant lose weight

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Also, I want to point out the misspelling in the title. It's LOOSE weight!

Wrong. It's LOOSE WAIT.
    Shoot. You're right! I of all people should have gotten that right.
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I blame it on the sodium at the chinese buffet. That is totally putting you over the edge!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Also, I want to point out the misspelling in the title. It's LOOSE weight!

funny you mention that because seems like your misspelling. Loose is as in loose chain, loose jean. He spelled it right. (not sure if there was sarcasm involved but ya, I'm alittle slow with that)

and I would definitely look into the diet coke. everything else looks perfect. I've been doing all the above and managed to gain a lot of muscle weight ;)) bet your building muscles with all that protein
    I get paid to edit and write for a living. I think I know what I'm talking about.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    If this is a serious post, and you really want to see change, you must 1st start by preparing your own meals, nothing in a box, or at a fast food chain. You have got to learn to eat clean. Nothing processed. Water is your very best friend. Swap out junk for healthier choices, start walking, and Good Luck.

someone doesnt have a sarcasm meter
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just cant seem to lose weight. My diet consist of the following and rarely do I deviate.

AM: A bear claw donut, wash that down with a two liter of Coca Cola classic.

AM Snack: I go and graze whats left from the box of donuts I brought in.

Lunch: 2 Big Macs, a large Fry, and Large Coca Cola. I then stop by the convinence store to pick up another two liter of Coke.

Afternoon snack: Usually I have some gram crackers, Oreo double stuffed cookies, etc.

Dinner: Usually the all you can eat Chinese Buffet and usually have 4 plates worth.

Desert: Usually pie, ice cream, etc.

I exercise daily, usually I run up the stairs for 2-5 minutes and call it quits. My scale doesnt seem to go down only increase. Could my scale be broke?

Oh and my wife is mad because I am fat. She puts me down all the time. I come here and other adult dating websites to get positive feedback and women picking up on me setting up dates. What should I do???

By my calculations you're approximately 4,364,098,389,028,201 over your daily caloric goal. As others have stated, switch to diet coke and you're golden.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    If this is a serious post, and you really want to see change, you must 1st start by preparing your own meals, nothing in a box, or at a fast food chain. You have got to learn to eat clean. Nothing processed. Water is your very best friend. Swap out junk for healthier choices, start walking, and Good Luck.

sarcasm.jpg
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    If you switch to diet coke that should do the trick. Maybe stop climbing the stairs, it's obvious to me that you must be gaining muscle, and since muscle weighs sooooooo much more than fat, that is your problem
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    You are eating too few calories.
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    If you switch to diet coke you can totally supersize everything else.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    celebrity-gifs-at-first-i-was-like.gif
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    Please remember to log all of your meals and snacks, drinks, it's a live saver, and it will please keep you focused. 3500 calories equal that pound.. plus or minus.
    bump
    pHnNZvk.gif
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Just dump your wife. She clearly has control issues. It's not you, you're doing just fine.
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    mmm BIG MAC I miss those a little :-D haha i'm sure if you switch to like root beer it'll be better! You'll lose weight in no time
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite part of this post is "here and other adult dating websites."
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    maybe you are eating too few calories? Give that a try and see how it goes for you.
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you are being sabotaged by the veggies in the Chinese buffet! Seriously, you don't need veggies to lose weight.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well, for starters, you really need to add some alcohol into your diet before working out. If you drink before you run the stairs it will cause your internal temperature to rise and you'll sweat more than usual...

And then you throw up everything you ate before your workout which means you can eat more the rest of the day. Works every time.
  • nate1618
    nate1618 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing. If you don't see results in a couple of months, then you can reassess your diet.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Sugar is evil!! :laugh:
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    OMG there are waaay too many calories in my avocado bagel sandwich. Maybe I should just switch to Big Macs like you, it semms to be working for you!