• Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    wait wait wait..... brah is a woman?

and a pro fitness model!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "within 24 short weeks I gained 41 pounds of drug-free muscle." ... sure you did, and I'm actually an owl who types, talks and lifts weights.

Shouldn't you be a dolphin? :huh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    From the Desk of Vince Delmonte

Yes you did read correctly Insanity and all other Beachbody related products are dangerous and a waste of time and money .

1) People want to lose weight too quickly its impossible to lose that much weight in such a short period of time before your body goes into "rebound affect " and gains it all back . Successful weight loss is a long term effort not a stupid quick fix like Insanity. Obese people want to buy their health hoping for a quick return rather than putting in the work more in the longterm .

2) Its bad for your joints especially your knees !

Fat loss is a long term solutions you average americans want to shift 100 lbs of fat in 3 month it aint gunna happen its a commitment for life not 3 months

Vince Delmonte

Oh and imagine that...those programs also come with warnings, just like anything else. Hmmmmm...
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Oh great. Vince Delmonte has decided to clean the crap of his desk and leave it with us again.

That's where my coffee cup went!

ekhGH.gif

tumblr_mx24xdWHKU1rubyugo1_400.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    so... I went to your profile. and I see that you don't agree with a gender binary. good on you.

Now I'm in deep....

Adam-Scott-Deep-In-Thought-On-Parks-and-Recreation.gif
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    in to bookmark
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Yes you did read correctly Insanity and all other Beachbody related products are dangerous and a waste of time and money .

1) People want to lose weight too quickly its impossible to lose that much weight in such a short period of time before your body goes into "rebound affect " and gains it all back . Successful weight loss is a long term effort not a stupid quick fix like Insanity. Obese people want to buy their health hoping for a quick return rather than putting in the work more in the longterm .

2) Its bad for your joints especially your knees !

Fat loss is a long term solutions you average americans want to shift 100 lbs of fat in 3 month it aint gunna happen its a commitment for life not 3 months

Vince Delmonte

Wait...

...THE VINCE DELMONTE????

QISsI.gif
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity though I haven't tried it, but I've completed the Turbo Fire schedule and had great results. I am always careful of form to protect my knees, but my 52 yo knees experienced no problems.

I decreased by BF% and increased endurance. And, it's hard to argue that plyometrics is not good for my perimenopausal bones. All of which = useful, not useless.

Blanketly deeming something useless and dangerous because some people might use it to over train is ridiculous. Using that logic, weight lifting would be one of the most dangerous and useless exercises out there. Very easy to hurt yourself with bad form or over train with weights.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    this guy/girl is the biggest troll i've seen on MFP. got more of a kick out of the juice thread though
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    "within 24 short weeks I gained 41 pounds of drug-free muscle." ... sure you did, and I'm actually an owl who types, talks and lifts weights.

Don't blow my cover! People may think this kind of muscle gain is easily doable if they know I'm a dolphin.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I always wondered what people were going on about on here, Insanity this and Insanity that...then I saw an ad in a magazine this weekend for it, a bunch of discs and booklets...screams HSN fad to me. F that noise.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell if the OP is a troll or an idiot....

Appears to be a little from column A and a little from column B.
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Effect. Whole post is worthless because of that.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Oh great. Vince Delmonte has decided to clean the crap of his desk and leave it with us again.

That's where my coffee cup went!

ekhGH.gif

tumblr_mx24xdWHKU1rubyugo1_400.gif

marutrash.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    In for judgmental attitudes and negativity...

In because the title had a couple CAPPED WORDS.

But the emphasis makes it more LEGIT... right?

yes, but IT'S more fun TO cap THE words needing no emphasis
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I always wondered what people were going on about on here, Insanity this and Insanity that...then I saw an ad in a magazine this weekend for it, a bunch of discs and booklets...screams HSN fad to me. F that noise.

clearly hard work is just a flash in the pan
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    In for judgmental attitudes and negativity...

In because the title had a couple CAPPED WORDS.

But the emphasis makes it more LEGIT... right?

yes, but IT'S more fun TO cap THE words needing no emphasis

Well THIS concept ACTUALLY sounds like IT could be tons OF fun.

How about juSt caPping ranDOM letters?
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell if the OP is a troll or an idiot....
    I vote both...
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Blah, blah, blah.

Vince Delmonte

Vince Delmonte:
    Expert Super Fitness Astronaut, Supermodel, All Around Great Guy/Girl ~ Whatever. Plus, did I mention, Expert?

betterbody.png~original
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Don't blow my cover! People may think this kind of muscle gain is easily doable if they know I'm a dolphin.

A dolphin posing as an owl?!! Impressive. Very...