New favorite treat?

Options
2»

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I fit into my day some italian bread and coffee each day for a snack. I make the coffee at home and the bread is that hard crusted italian bread, so good and only 130 calories a slice.
  • 9bars
    9bars Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine changes every few weeks, at the moment it's small boxes of dried fruit, mini chocolate hot cross buns and mini twister ice lollies.
  • Onedayslimmfp
    Onedayslimmfp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2 Nairns oatcakes with 4g Nutella sandwiching them together, great for 94 calories. Not a bad alternative to a chocolate digestive either :-)
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I typically snack on peanuts or nuts of some kind. I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm looking into soy jerky now because I'm really curious.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Corn flakes, rise krispies or some other light cereal with almond milk aren't bad when I'm looking for something sweet and crunchy.
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    Krema 9% vanilla greek yogurt with blueberries and Qi'a cranberry vanilla superfood cereal. :love:
  • jr_in_seattle
    jr_in_seattle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lately have been enjoying stewed fruit (apples or pears) with cottage cheese or greek yogurt and a dusting of ground flaxseed. the very idea that this is now a goto treat is a sign of significant progress for me.
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Eating a 100 calorie Healthy Choice Fudge Bar for my ice cream and chocolate fix. YUM Okay I had two. Joe
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Green bean, okra or cucumber chips at Fresh Market for a chip fix. Farinata for a pizza fix. Shirataki noodles for a pasta fix. Mixed or cutlass bean dal for a potato fix. Bob's Red Mill gluten free bread wonderful for a bread fix. Bizarrely I can portion control gluten free bread. I think it must be the higher protein levels and it's dense moist texture. I use apple or pear slices when I eat Brie or any cheese instead of crackers
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    PlumSweets Amazins! Chewy little bits of plum covered in delicious dark chocolate. Got a bag of these over the weekend and as the name suggests, they are indeed amazin'! :tongue:

http://sunsweet.com/products/plumsweets.html
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I keep these in my freezer at all times. At 100 calories each, it's not difficult to make room for dessert!

Sweet_Freedom_Variety_Vanilla_Bean_Salted_Caramel_Ice_Cream_Bar.s2v2.jpg
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    2 squares of 85% cacao dark chocolate with 1 TBSP of natural peanut butter. My substitute for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    I love oil-popped popcorn with salt. I know it's not too healthy but I loooove it every now and then :)

Rest of the time I treat myself with delicious fruits (oranges, plums, bananas)