5"5 ladies.. what is your ideal weight

Options

Replies

• Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my start weight was 142lbs back in September.. I have slowly reached my goal weight of 118lbs and am very happy with where I am now. I chose this goal weight because it was where I was happiest before having two babies. I feel comfortable and energised :)
  • Deannas69
    Deannas69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, some of those weights seem really low to me, but good for you all if you reach it. My goal weight is 145-150 which is just find for this 45 year old. I believe I was 145 when I got married at the age of 28 so I will take it! Shortly after my husband passed away I was at 135 and just looked sickly so I will not go that far again! Good luck to everyone on reaching their goal weight!
  • Traysea12
    Traysea12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" currently 125. My "ideal" weight goal is 125-120.
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and was in the 160's for a lot of my adult life. Getting down to 150 was like amazing. Now I am 140 and really happy where the weight is going. Want to get to 130 and see what I feel like. Never realized how much extra weight I was carrying on my small frame. 130 would be a HUGE accomplishment for me! :):) I just know I would look amazing. Heheh I am excited~~
  • Spooky_Scully
    Spooky_Scully Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6 :) started at 161lbs, currently 135lbs and goal weight is 128lbs. However, I have been lifting weights and toning up, so I'm reconsidering my goal weight, as I'm feeling pretty good and seeing results with measurements rather than weight.

I also haven't given myself a deadline or a goal timeframe - am just working my way steadily, and am finding that I am enjoying the journey. I didn't want to become obsessed, and wanted to do it right and sustainably. Plus I tend to be pretty hard on myself, and a deadline just equals too much stress and negative thinking for me! I decided a whole lifestyle change was needed, so I'm just chugging along and cannot believe the results I am seeing :)

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5' 4 1/2" tall and my goal is 135lbs. My body's goal however, is 138lbs :) That's about 7 pounds from now.
    I've been at between 138-140 since 2008 after losing 60-some pounds. The 7 pounds snuck on while I wasn't paying attention. :\
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 190 now. A couple of years back I was 170 and 26% body fat. I'd like to get back to that, so that's phase 1 of my goal. Phase 2 would be even better and would be to get down to 20% body fat and be between 160 and 170. As far as clothing sizes go, I'm a size 8 now and was a size 6 before, but I don't really care about that.
  • cattyyellow
    Options
    Right now I'm @ 146 lbs and going for 125-130... Also what is your time frame for your weight loss?
    I'm trying to reach my goal by September...
    My ideal is 120 lbs. I don't know if that is realistic though. I just wanted to add that I was 146 when I started. It feels like a slow road.
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 150 but would love to be 160. I have a bigger frame so anything below 150 I look sick.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    5'4.5".. My goal is 135 but ideally I'd love to e down to 125. Really just depends how I feel at that point and since I'm lifting I imagine a higher weight will be okay...
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am currently 199lbs and my goal weight is 150lbs. I plan on accomplishing this by loosing about a pound a week and plan on achieving this goal by January 1, 2015. Anyone with a similar goal fee free to add me.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 I'm currently 146lbs, my goal is 136lbs I lift weights mainly
  • naomigee161
    naomigee161 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5.5 and currently maintaining at 9stone /126 lbs, I have big boobs and a bum so I don't think I'll be able to weigh much less than that whilst exercising and staying healthy (I weighed 8.5 stone pre exercising so must have gained some muscle!)
  • girlongoing
    girlongoing Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im 5'5'' and have a medium/large frame and an endomorph. im 155 lbs right now and ideally i would love to get down to 130. i got down to 127 once years ago and it was just too hard to maintain. i cant see myself ever really getting into the 120's with my frame.
  • bunnypanther
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and a half, I'm aiming for 10 stone then I'll have a look.

I do seem to be heavy, always have been even when i was a skinny teen. No one would believe i weighed as much as i did!

I once was a UK size 6 due to a near nervous breakdown and i looked like i was about to die. Skinny isn't for me. Plus I'm fond of the twins and don't wanna lose them. Aiming for a slimmer curvy look.
  • sianisfat
    Options
    I am 5'5ft and the lowest I ever was was like 132 I think? i would love to be that small again so thats my target
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am currently 199lbs and my goal weight is 150lbs. I plan on accomplishing this by loosing about a pound a week and plan on achieving this goal by January 1, 2015. Anyone with a similar goal fee free to add me.

I'm right between 200-202. My ultimate goal is 150 also and would love to have it done by 2015 as well. I'm adding you!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    5'5" 138 - goal is 130, but I'm more concerned with how my body looks than the number on the scale.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    5'6" current weight is 180 - ideal is 160 but my body fat percentage is 22% right now so I may hit 170 and look way better than at 160
  • inabarbieworld
    Options
    I'm 187 im looking to get down to 165. High School i was around 130 with no curves so we'll see. but definetly 165 by the summer