Ladies 5"10 and taller?

Options
124»

Replies

• DianaRenee73
    DianaRenee73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It definitely depends on your frame and how you store both muscle & fat. I love this website so you can see variations for yourself:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?height=5

(FYI 5'10" feel best 150-160)
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump to follow - I have no idea what I'll look like at my goal weight of 175. I suspect that was my weight range in high school/college but now that I'm in my 40s, it's hard to guess how I'd carry it.
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. Started MFP at 153-155lbs. Current weight is 148. Original goal is 143lbs (wedding weight), but now 141lbs.
    PLEASE NOTE: MY WEIGHT IS TAKEN IN THE MORNING without clothes :-) I'm sure I'm 150-152 during the day.

Hope picture loads. I was 143lbs @ 5'11 in picture. I have small chest, more in buttocks and thighs.

wedding_pic_zps05894b21.jpg
  • rubbie78
    Options
  • rubbie78
    Options
    Okay just look at my pictures. I dont know how to load my wedding day pic. But I was 143lbs, 34B (barely B) chest though. :-)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    removed.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    fixed - lower case img to post :) LOOKS GREAT BY THE WAY!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    tried to fix another - didn't work :(
  • amhafford
    amhafford Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and am currently 233 (highest was 240) and My goal is 155 for now but I won't know exactly until I get closer! I think it's something you'll have to see as you go because every person holds their weight differently!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm on my phone but you can check my page I started at over 400(that's as high as my scale went) and now I weigh 225.
    I'm 5'10 and when I weighed 170 you could see all my ribs. I'm shooting for 190 but will have to see when I get there.
  • ninjakittens
    ninjakittens Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and currently around 157lbs - looking to get to around 140 - but with much lower body fat. I've been below before but with high body fat - so the number isn't so important to me - but how I look and feel is.

Try this calculator to give you an idea of where you might want to be - it takes into account frame size - http://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/healthy-weight-calculator.html#calculator

To get frame size you can measure your wrist - go here for measurements - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/17182.htm
  • rubbie78
    Options
    Thanks for fixing wedding pic and the compliment! And for the tip, lower case img. I'll try to take a current pic with tank and shorts. I weighed in yesterday morning and I was 145.4lbs. Of course in the wedding dress it's hard to see my body at 143lbs. Plus I had padded bra in dress as stated I'm very small at the top. I think I only own one bra without pads lol! Excluding sports bras. I could be a spokes model for the miracle bra :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!