Butt Sweat

Options
13»

Replies

• AnnyisOK
    AnnyisOK Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yep, no way to get rid of it but black hides it. Even with moisture wick clothing you'll end up with butt sweat. Heck, I'm running in freezing temperatures and still end up with butt sweat.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Black only - its a rule for that reason :)
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wear black. No cotton. After my workout I sit down on the mats and I always leave a nice butt print. (Yes, I clean it.)
    Eta: *kitten*. Fooled by a zombie.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    polo571 wrote: »
    Depends

On what?
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Black is all you can do. I am the sweatiest person around!! People have tried to tell me that they are sweaty and then they see me at the gym, playing a sport or in a fitness class and can not believe what comes out of me!! I look like I have just jumped in a pool...my hair is completely soaked, I have pit stains that go down half my body, back, butt, everything! Ha Ha. This actually prevented me from being active for awhile and this was why I became a swimmer in my youth (can hide the sweating in the water). I have given up now and accepted it. Black hides A LOT.. I wear black work out pants and almost always a black tank top and headband to keep it out of my eyes. It is embarrassing I know but you are not the only one!!

This describes me perfectly! To echo everyone else, black workout clothes made with synthetic fiber really does hide a lot.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Old thread is old.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Old thread is old.

Butt it has such a fun title!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    No. Cotton. Yes, there are wicking undies. ExOfficio comes to mind, but I'm sure there are many others.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just avoid grey- and light purple- otherwise- whatever. it is what it is.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    black it up.....and wipe the seat :)

Keep sweating, its awesome
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    No cotton. Black or dark clothes. Hides it all. I even wear thin black in runner runs outdoors mostly, but quick dry material hides it fast.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with butt sweat, but swamp 'butt' on the other hand.....

Wear black, use generic anti blister creams for the valley and wear a longer shirt that covers your derriere.