200 and over?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned already... and I don't have the time right now to read all the current comments... BUT if you don't already. Go on instagram and follow some people who are currently or already finished their weight loss journeys! THEY motivate my a lot!!

I am totally unfamiliar with instagram? How do you follow someone?
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lona, I started at 236 I'm teetering between 195 and 201 believe it or not two days ago it said 195.6 and today it said 201.4 go figure. This teeter totter has been months grrrr. And I have been eating under calories. Maybe time for a new scale because that just doesn't seem right. Anyway, I would love to support anyone who needs it. I am on MFP usually daily. I may not have the answers but I do a good job of keeping correspondence going and checking in if that would be helpful to you. My goal is 136 that would be 100lb loss an amazing concept to me. I think the more encouragement and support we can all give and get from each other the more successful we will be. It takes a village right?
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hey there :) I actually started at 301 and i'm currently at 286. My goal is to get to 200 lbs actually lol ....as i get closer to my target, i'll get a sense of if I want to keep going to lose a few extra lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined MFP and am starting off at 270. I need to lose a lot of weight. We can help to motivate each other.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am currently 209. I nearly reached my peak pregnancy weight last month -- a year after I'd given birth to my baby. I am ready for a sustained change. Looking forward to being under 200 lbs in the next 6 weeks or so.

Edit: just realized I'd already replied to this post! I think I am just really excited to meet people with the same goals!
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I weigh 209 and started at 213.5. The scales here only have kg so I'm 95 kg :happy:

I'm trying to get down to 165 or so (75kg) but lets see how it goes.

Send me a friend request, I'm looking for some friends to help me stay motivated. The hard part for me is staying committed to tracking my food. Just like every time I've ever started a diary, I'm great for the first 3 weeks, then I get bored. Anyone else the same way? Please say I'm not the only one!

Now that spring is here in Finland, I'm trying to get more exercise outdoors, and starting C25k again.

My goal for this summer is to ride my bike the 12km each way to and from work, whenever the weather allows.