Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Easter Concert and time with the family
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

The irony here is that Hitler has been more controversial than the figure that many believe to be the King of all evil in the entire history of the universe, Satan. Someone mentioned Satantic worship.

How does Hitler get more fanfare than the devil?

he dressed better?
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Which is worse...

Hitler jokes?
    Dead baby jokes?
    Hellen Keller jokes?
    Racist jokes?

If only you could find a way to make a joke that combines all. Really offend everyone at one time. It would save me so much time.

That will be an excellent Easter project for my daughter and me! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

YES!! Please be sure to tell it to me when you have it. :)!!!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    th_a7d2ca062efc132c561670f4b2cb599c_zps2973f33b.jpg

Too soon?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    nvm.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

The irony here is that Hitler has been more controversial than the figure that many believe to be the King of all evil in the entire history of the universe, Satan. Someone mentioned Satantic worship.

Because Hitler actually EXISTED (more's the pity) and is not some mythical entity...

The REAL world is far more evil than the made up one.
    OMG, you mean Satan doesn't exist? Can someone please let my preacher father and God know, I'm pretty sure they know him. Plus I'm pretty sure I've met him in a dark alley before, but it WAS dark so who knows.

AND, now that it's confirmed there is no Satan I find out that I've been doing life all wrong. *throws off clothes and starts an orgy*
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Too soon?

I probably shouldn't be, but I cannot stop giggling at this! :laugh:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

Because Hitler actually EXISTED (more's the pity) and is not some mythical entity...

OMG, you mean Satan doesn't exist? Can someone please let my preacher father and God know, I'm pretty sure they know him. Plus I'm pretty sure I've met him in a dark alley before, but it WAS dark so who knows.

AND, now that it's confirmed there is no Satan I find out that I've been doing life all wrong. *throws off clothes and starts an orgy*

can we please stop making fun of my Lord Satan , thanks thanks
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I stuck this thread out after the first couple pages.
  • KrazyDaizy
    Options

Seeeeeeee, he is REAL!!!! Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options

You should probably buy a new sarcasm detector.....the one that you have right now is broken.

Battery is flat , that's all
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I just skipped ahead to the last page and wondering what has been going on in this thread.

So, anyway. We do Easter baskets with books and candy. Egg hunt. Read the books. The day before I might take my girls to a movie. Just relax, have fun, family stuff.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Is Easter coming? ...It's not this week is it? Because cooking out Saturday and Sunday and I won't allow Jesus to screw up my plans

Who's Easter?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Which is worse...

Hitler jokes?
    Dead baby jokes?
    Hellen Keller jokes?
    Racist jokes?

If only you could find a way to make a joke that combines all. Really offend everyone at one time. It would save me so much time.

That will be an excellent Easter project for my daughter and me! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

YES!! Please be sure to tell it to me when you have it. :)!!!

I'd like to suggest Peaches Geldof. I know it will age quickly but relevant is fun and you can always change it to the next star tragedy.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Too soon?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I'm really really hoping that MIL doesn't call and guilt my wife into going to church with her, because if that doesn't happen then Sunday will be BBQ and beer. :bigsmile:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

So.....the orgy is canceled? Stupid Satan. He ruins everything
  • KrazyDaizy
    Options

So.....the orgy is canceled? Stupid Satan. He ruins everything
    Well, since the invites already went out I would feel bad canceling now. So it's still on.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

You. Are starting to grow on me...
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    playing a violin solo @ church #teamplayer