Where Have All The Thongs Gone?

Options
2»

Replies

• camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    or maybe check Fredricks of Hollywood. Dont know if they are still around but it was a boutique that featured ladies sexy undergarments back in the day (80s-90s) You may not be old enough to remember that store. But they did have a catalog, there was a time when i was in shape enough to wear that stuff, so i should know! LOL!! If they are still around im sure they have a website
  • LLP1225
    LLP1225 Posts: 21
    Options
    Victoria secret website is awesome. I now am going to try to have some shipped to my PO Box. It will then only be a 20 minute drive. Thanks for the tips!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    am i strange because i would rather go commando than wear a thong? works every time. no VPL (visible panty line) and the hubby doesn't complain. if you must have "protection" then check out Spanx. still more comfortable than a thong and has a little smoothing power as well... not the most attractive undies though...

Haha I like your thinking, I'm the same way, unless of course I'm wearing a skirt or dress, that's when I take out the g-strings, which I also admit are much more comfortable then thongs . . like someone else said, less fabric, less ride!!