Anyone done a cleanse?

Options
13»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I actually used to use beachbody products for a year. Used Shakeology and Chalean Extreme a LOT and loved it!! My next purchase was Ultimate Reset. I actually bought 2 packages (because of the Recurring billing.... kinda forgot to cancel it so now I have two). And I have YET to try it! I was SO SO SO excited to try it while I was waiting for it to come in the mail, but when I got it, it just seemed like I was never totally prepared to buy the ingredients and learn the process of the cleanse. I am totally 100% down to find motivated people to do it with. Maybe we could find all interested folks and create a little mini- group to help share our day to day progress?

Let me know if youre interested!!

At least *try* not to make it so obvious you're a BeachBody "coach."

I like it when they make themselves easy to spot though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I actually used to use beachbody products for a year. Used Shakeology and Chalean Extreme a LOT and loved it!! My next purchase was Ultimate Reset. I actually bought 2 packages (because of the Recurring billing.... kinda forgot to cancel it so now I have two). And I have YET to try it! I was SO SO SO excited to try it while I was waiting for it to come in the mail, but when I got it, it just seemed like I was never totally prepared to buy the ingredients and learn the process of the cleanse. I am totally 100% down to find motivated people to do it with. Maybe we could find all interested folks and create a little mini- group to help share our day to day progress?

Let me know if youre interested!!

At least *try* not to make it so obvious you're a BeachBody "coach."

I like it when they make themselves easy to spot though.

Technically they are supposed to be upfront about it. If they aren't, you can report them to BeachBody. *eyes Wil and shakes her head*
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Jmi2v4l.gif
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options

this is the only cleanse that gets my stamp of approval….

Agreed.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Ha! These posts have cracked me up, thanks guys! I'll try soap and showers ;) I thinking of trying the Ultimate Reset by beachbody. It is a cleanse that helps get rid of toxins and crap from your body and bascially resets your body and your cravings, healthy, etc...

Actually, what it does is reset your bank account to zero.

Now THAT'S ultimate.
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels

60 ounces distilled water
    Two tablespoons natural unsweetened cranberry juice
    Four tablespoon lemon juice
    One dandelion root tea bag

Drink this for seven days.
  • MissTerri82
    MissTerri82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done it and love, love love it....I haven't weighed myself as of yet but I can tell a huge difference in my clothes and I lost a good amount of belly fat. I'm definitely sticking to this.
  • Dr__Girlfriend
    Dr__Girlfriend Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Your kidneys and liver actually process 99% of the toxins in your body automatically. You don't have to drink any special juices to get them to work. They just do their thing.

If you want to do a "cleanse", stop drinking alcohol :)
  • Dr__Girlfriend
    Dr__Girlfriend Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The only cleanse I have done is the Julian Michaels Cleanse. I have done it twice in the past 10 months. It's great. At first I felt a little bloated but that went away after a day or two. Down side is it makes you pee a TON. I went on average 12 times a day. My workouts felt amazing. I would just drip sweat. Could really feel it leaving my body!

You literally do not and can not sweat out toxins.

Okay, I lied. It is possible to sweat out about 0.05% of the "toxins" in your entire body.

I bet you could really feel it.