Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Great job everyone! Wow, Zumba, cleaning house vigorously and joining the gym! Totally awesome! I am good on cals and kept the water going all day. I had an aerobic workout this morning and will do a pilates video this evening. All in all, I think we can call it a Super Skinny Saturday! :bigsmile: Hope to see you here next Sat. You are amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow i did not know ya'll were posting a new thread each week! so much for being the first to post today lol.
    well i had a great workout, burned 900+ calories, ate very smart but running low on water. better get to it right?

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Loved the challenge but could not post. 2 hours of very high-intensity dancing (Bollywood/East Indian) burned 400 calories!!! Walked A LOT. Drank a lot of water but not as much as I wanted to. I will do much better next Saturday!

Thanks!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't end my day as well as I would have liked but I expected that. I did well with my water and exercise--just not too good with my food choices. The good news is--today is another day and I can get right back on track! Have a great week, everyone!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Well, by default I had a very Skinny Saturday. Nasty stomach bug wouldn't let me eat :sick: Feeling much better today though and will be here for Skinny Wednesday. :happy:
  • raven5131
    Options
    I did it! DId not go to the fall festival after all. Drama there! But lost 2 pounds over the weekend. This tool is so cool. I learned I have 10 more pounds to jump from the obese to the overweight column. I have to do this. I am so wanting that Wii figure to quit saying "That's Obese". Of course I hear "You're obese". It hurts. I want to make it go away. Well better get that salad fixed and get ready for work. Have a great and successful day!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    did pretty good on workout and food but i think i failed at the water intake. needs to drink more water.