Easter

Options
13»

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    dont skip meals, worse thing you could do!

Why is that?
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am not on a "diet," I have made a lifestyle change. My lifestyle doesn't restrict me from enjoying an occasional huge holiday meal with 2 or 3 awesomely rare desserts with my family, or even from eating a bit more than usual all weekend due to Easter plans with friends. Restrictive is not sustainable for me. So I will stick to my new lifestyle, of course, it just happens to allow me to be human and have some wiggle room every now and again. One weekend isn't going to make me gain 40lbs back, it just means I'll eat a bit less over the next week or two to compensate OR I will accept that this will cause me to take a small step backward (gain 1 pound? Maybe 2??) and just carry on as usual afterward.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Although I was slightly over (100 cals) after Easter dinner on Friday and I will probably be over today by about 300 cals, I'm still WAY under for the week since I've been budgeting calories for this all week long. I planned ahead to ensure that I could enjoy everything I want today! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm under by 31 calories, with plans for having at least 1 more of each of these, so probably will end up over by 500 calories today, and I am enjoying every delicious morsel

fkwklz.jpg
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    dont skip meals, worse thing you could do!

Can you please show the research on this?

I don't typically skip my meal since I typically eat 1 a day and I would be cranky missing that
  • Angold83
    Angold83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was way over yesterday (at my parents for dinner) and I'll likely be over today (at his parents' for lunch). I'm not going to worry about it. I will try my best to log, but I am going to enjoy myself and time with my family. Back to my plan tomorrow. I may even reach a lifting PR. :drinker:

Exactly the same as this. Better today than yesterday but still over. It's the wine that did it for me! Had a lovely weekend with family and friends but back on track tomorrow.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm under by 31 calories, with plans for having at least 1 more of each of these, so probably will end up over by 500 calories today, and I am enjoying every delicious morsel

fkwklz.jpg

Jen, please send those cherry cupcakes down to me!! They look awesome!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

fkwklz.jpg

Jen, please send those cherry cupcakes down to me!! They look awesome!!!

Come up and get some I have 2 dozen of those mini cherry cheesecakes, 3 dozen carrot cupcakes, a dozen chocolate coconut cupcakes ... and a few other things :)
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I plan to go way over--but I've made plans for it and will probably do just fine this week with a tiny bit extra exercise each day and maybe a few less calories. I generally undereat my allowed calories by between 100 and 300 calories, anyway, so I have plenty of wiggle room and won't exceed more than a couple days of those "extra" calories even if I do no additional exercise or calorie cutting this week.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Easter is no different from any other day. So of course it will include chocolate!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a diet so nothing changes for me.