The Perfect Pizza

Options

Replies

• 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Mellow Mushroom's Mighty Meaty. That's pretty much perfection there, especially with whatever crack-laden dough they have. Or the House Special.

Mighty Meaty - Red sauce base with mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, ham and Applewood smoked bacon

House Special - Red sauce base with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, ham, Applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, black olives, Roma tomatoes, green peppers and onions. Topped with extra mozzarella
  • Lcruz2014
    Lcruz2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    its too painful to think about...... lol ....
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    A stuffed crust pizza with so much cheese that it literally slides off when you pick it up. Oh, and it has olives on it.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Thicker crust (but not into deep dish territory), garlic cream sauce, tons of cheese, pepperoni, pineapple, green peppers, olives, and more minced garlic on top. I'll take some garlic dipping sauce for that crust, too, if you don't mind. You may want to stay away from me for a few days afterwards :)
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza from Pane's in North Tonawanda, N.Y. Been there since 1959 and making good greasy pizza since!! :drinker:
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    A local pizza place here makes a pizza to die for .... home made italian sausage, sauerkraut and pepperjack cheese. delicious. and of course, homemade pizza sauce.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Perfect Pizza....

Mushrooms
    Breakfast Bacon
    Jalapenos
    Black Bean Sauce
    Asiago blend cheese

on a green chile crust, brushed with garlic butter
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hand-tossed crust (medium thickness), extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes...and sometimes, yes, even anchovies.
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a really weird way I like my pizza. I like to get it then wipe all of the cheese and most of the sauce off and eat it like that.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    This pizza I have at least 2x per week here in Queens, NYC.

20140415_134654_zpsaee4895b.jpg

omg you must be fat! notsrs
  • IreneLevy44
    Options
    OMG!!!! I totally agree with you. Your description of New York pizza was perfect. I moved to California in 1970 and still miss NY pizza. I always talk about flying back to NY just for a pizza weekend (smile).
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have a really weird way I like my pizza. I like to get it then wipe all of the cheese and most of the sauce off and eat it like that.

But then it's not pizza anymore. :sad:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Three Brothers Pizza on the Seaside boardwalk or a Maruca's tomato pie ...... and that has to be followed up by a Midway Sausage Pepper sandwich .... can't wait for summer!
  • alaskamatteson
    Options

Noooo, it's still pizza... Just cheeseless, sauceless pizza... Okay, so it's pizza crust.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Quattro stagioni. I ate it in every town I visited in Italy. Mmmm....
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Noooo, it's still pizza... Just cheeseless, sauceless pizza... Okay, so it's pizza crust.

Sooo...bread?
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Naan Artisan Pizza Crust.. Olive oil with basil, oregeno and red pepper flakes infused into it.. brush crust. Pile Cheese on top, add more oregeno, slice a tomato on top of that, blitz with basil. Grill a chicken breast with some salt and pepper, slice and toss on top. Bake at 350 for a bit. Enjoy. That's the perfect pizza, or as perfect as it's going to get outside of Chicago
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    or as perfect as it's going to get outside of Chicago

Nope. If you're ever in Florence Alabama, you have to try The Pie Factory... Best brick oven pizza in existence.
  • alaskamatteson
    Options

Sooo...bread?

Basically. :ohwell: