51 lbs down in 1 year , still a long way to go (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your kind words! :D I thought about giving up so many times since 1 lb - 1.5lbs a week didn't seem like much at all, but looking back I'm so glad I didn't. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to say I've lost another 50 lbs :)

For everybody asking I helped my friend make the arch for her wedding, we found this metal frame that presses the books together so they stay up on amazon, i don't remember it being very expensive. :) and it looks awesome!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also loved the book arch!

I know what you mean about the 1-1.5 pound a week routine feeling so slow and small - but they add up and a slow, measured loss is way more sustainable in the long run! That 1 pound that takes us from 200 to 199 will be HUGE won't it???? And that is "only" a pound!!!
  • FinnTheMonster
    FinnTheMonster Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Darling, You look amazing! What an inspiration! You can do anything you set your mind to!!
  • Pogo59
    Pogo59 Posts: 2
    Options
    You keep it going girl! You are getting better each day! Congratulations -- its not easy being cheesy :)
  • ankleWED
    ankleWED Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. That is a great wt. loss . So encouraging. Takes determination and commitment. You go girl. Congratulations ! looking good.
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!
  • basowner
    basowner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome transformation. Looking forward to your next inspiring pics! Keep it up!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    You're doing just right. I've averaged about a pound a week too, I'm set for a higher deficit but high days and holidays have reduced my over-all rate - which is just fine with me because I don't want to miss out on the fun things in life or feel deprived by the process. I'm also getting into the groove of how I will need to eat to maintain which I wouldn't with a faster quick-fix loss. Keep up the great work!
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking great!
  • Cukkie13
    Cukkie13 Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow!! What an achievement. Keep up the good work!! You're an inspiration. ????
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    job well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!