75lbs GONE! (before & after pics included!)

Options

Replies

• nurse_jenie
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow you are awesome and an inspiration to others. this site as really had people lose a sugnificate amount of weight. Great Job. I am on the way to a new me also....
    1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    Fantasic, a great insperation for me to stay on track. To see others almost to their goal weight shows me that I can get there too.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Ok lady, like all 8 pages say, you look incredible...now what's your secret? what did you do for the past year that made you look that amazing? how hard was it for you? what did you do when you felt like giving up and binging eating? did you get a trainer? help a sista out here lol i have 55 lbs to loose in a year...and i'm already b!tchy about it...love the photos, you have always been beautiful, now you're just healthier:flowerforyou:
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Too Cute :wink:
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WTG girl! Keep up the great work!
  • kskirk15
    Options
    beautiful !
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work...i too love seeing before and afters....it make this process more real...makes me see the journey is worth it for me as well......you are doing great....
    denise
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Bumping your post because you deserve it. You just saved your own life, excellent work!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look GORGEOUS GIRL! CONGRATS !!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Umm wow. Great work.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful before now you are amazing. Proud of you. You are doing a great job. Congrats.
  • thiick2fit10
    thiick2fit10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!! You always looked pretty but now u look happy! Thank u for sharing!!!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Awesome!!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ok lady, like all 8 pages say, you look incredible...now what's your secret? what did you do for the past year that made you look that amazing? how hard was it for you? what did you do when you felt like giving up and binging eating? did you get a trainer? help a sista out here lol i have 55 lbs to loose in a year...and i'm already b!tchy about it...love the photos, you have always been beautiful, now you're just healthier:flowerforyou:

To be honest, I cave pretty often. (probably once a week or so.)
    I'm not a huge binge eater, but I have certainly done so in the past.
    Not too long ago, I wanted to binge eat really bad - and I went into my kitchen, and couldn't find anything BAD to eat,
    but I certainly ate a LOT of good stuff, in mass amounts LOL
    It's been really hard, and I've had to pick myself up and dust myself off a few times the past 10 months,
    but the key is not giving up after you screw up. Tomorrow is always another day.

As for what I eat and how I work out, it's pretty simple.
    I eat a light breakfast, usually sugar free oatmeal with fruit, or grits, or cottage cheese and fruit, something like that.
    I have a frozen dinner for lunch almost ALWAYS (which I know a lot of people get sick of, but it really helps me control my portion sizes.)
    For dinner, I make some kind of grilled or baked meat - and steamed veggies (like those steamer packs in the frozen section, or canned veggies that I eat up with salt and pepper) and a sugar free jello cup or a skinny cow ice cream for dessert every once in a while when I crave something sweet.
    I have two snacks during the day - usually one of those 100 calorie packets, rice cakes, fiber one bars, etc. Just stuff you'd find in a grocery store aisle.

I work out 6 days a week with a work out partner, who happens to be my bestfriend. She had a baby last year and has always been overweight even before the baby, so she has just as much weight to lose as I do. She's dedicated like I am, and we use myfitnesspal together and workout together everyday.
    We sometimes go walking, sometimes take classes at our gym, but most nights we hit the arm machines, ab benches and ellipticals for an hour or so.

So, nope - no big secrets here. Just sticking with it.

55 pounds in a year? You got this in the bag! Good luck!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look great and sooo healthy! Keep up the great work and congrats on reaching such a great goal! :smile:
  • debbie1268
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!! thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Arianna86
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!!! :)
    What have been some of your most effective ways for losing the weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!