75lbs GONE! (before & after pics included!)

Options

Replies

• lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    She took the picture in the mirror!
    Um why are the wrist tattoos on the opposite sides on the before and after pics?...
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Um why are the wrist tattoos on the opposite sides on the before and after pics?...

LMAO! Someone took the pic of me in the first one, I took the pic in the mirror on the second.
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome! I have fallen off the wagon but am getting back on track tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Raynedancer
    Raynedancer Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.....keep up the great work !:smile:
  • nanatina
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!! I'd say this Christmas you have already given yourself a present---hope all the elves in your life know your favorite clothing stores.
  • pinksgirlfriend
    pinksgirlfriend Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thats so awesome! i was showing you off here at my house ... and i said " i can do that too! " thanks for the inspiration ! keep it up , you look great and it must fell unbelievable!
  • danacriley
    Options
    Just --- WOW. SO happy for you. Looking forward to posting my own pics and seeing yours again when you hit your goal. GO GIRL!!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Girl...You look fantastic...we started at similiar weights...and want to end about the same spot too! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing!!!

( thanks for the inspiration too! )
  • kelkel6464
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • kelkel6464
    Options
    Did you just stay within your calorie limits, or are there certain excercises you did? Please share :-)
  • sarah_bid
    sarah_bid Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing well done xx
  • EternalMysteria
    Options
    That's AMAZING! Very inspiring. You look great. :happy:
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a wonderfull transformation! Keep up the great work! You are looking fantastick! :D
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning!!! Well done!
  • BarbRosell
    Options
    Woo Hoo, gorgeous! Great job! What an incentive you are for me.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    HOLY GEEEEESE!!!!
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done!!! You look fab!! xx
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did you just stay within your calorie limits, or are there certain excercises you did? Please share :-)
    . I definitely stayed within my 1200 as often as possible, and at first it was really gard but now it's more hard for me to actually MEET the 1200, but I try. I did a lot of cardio like the elliptical and walking, and strength training with light weights. I also do zumba classes a few times a week!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    WOW - you look absolutely amazing! Congratulations and thank you for posting before/after pics. What a great inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!