75lbs GONE! (before & after pics included!)

Options

Replies

• akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic you should be proud of yourself.

I would also like to thank you for posting these pictures for a more personal reason. I don t have any before pictures of myself and although I have lost over 70lbs (roughly the same as you) I cant see a difference in myself. Seeing the huge difference in your before and after photos makes me realise that others must see a similar difference in me. :flowerforyou:
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop you look absolutely amazing!! So proud of all you have achieved because you have worked your butt off for it. Ps you were gorgeous before and after, you are so pretty :) xox
  • annetten83
    Options
    Wow! You should be so proud, you look amazing!!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic xxx
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
    You have done awesome and look fantastic. I'm hoping to get down to 160. Fingers crossed in the next 6 months. You are in inspiration. Well done x
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well done :smile:
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, you look amazing! Well done. You should be really proud of yourself, that is such a great job done in a short time.
  • emmafarrell
    Options
    Oh wow! You look fantastic! Seeing you do so well makes me want to try harder! :) Congratulations!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a fantastic accomplishment!
  • purpleprose
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Our journeys are very similar, weight-wise, so your weight-loss success is an inspiration.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep it up!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Outstanding job! Keep it up....you WILL get there one pound at a time! I bet you feel fantastic too!:wink:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing! What is you secret?
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you are indeed amazing, congrats again, I'm proud of you!! :)

I may just have to do this same thing when hit the elusive -100 lbs finally. i know what my problem is though, and I'm ending the cheating-of-the-system TODAY.
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job you look fabulous. Well done.
  • nsvn
    nsvn Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations... You have really inspired me :) .... Tomorrow will be my first day ......hope tht I can pull it off just the way u did... u look amazing... :o) ... i wud really appreciate if u cud gimme some pointers.. :O)
  • morrigu
    morrigu Posts: 17
    Options
    well done you look so great:)
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    u look less than 200lb look more toned too well done =)
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    u look less than 200lb look more toned too well done =)
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!