75lbs GONE! (before & after pics included!)

Options

Replies

• THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Talk about inspiration!!!! You look so great! How did you do it?
  • Abarb1
    Abarb1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wonderful job....Amazingly done you really have to have the willpower to hang in there...You look so young,very proud of you give yourself a big pat on the back for job well done....Thanks for sharing it really helps me i know i can do these it is we have to have the want and i can see you did and i know i can...:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jab2jad76
    Options
    what an amazing job!!! Good for you...keep up the great work!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You have done brilliant!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You are half the woman you were!! But oozing with confidence and vitality now :bigsmile:

Absolutely amazing - you are an inspiration hun - well done you!! :flowerforyou:
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Amazing! I started a little bit over where you started and now I"m celebrating being closer to my ultimate goal! Your pictures are inspiring and I know you feel so much better with all that weight off! Here's to getting your ultimate goal and I know you will do it! :)
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! I am going to definitely stick with the plan because you have given me some inspiration!!! WTG and keep up the good work!!
  • Latonia2490
    Options
    You look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • koreandish
    koreandish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what a great example that it can be done. Truly you are a motivator! Congrats.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    You look great!
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    You look fabulous! It's great to see someone who started at the same place that I started so close to goal weight. You are certainly an inspiration and motivation to me. Congratulations on the outstanding work!!:smile:
  • Buckeybabe87
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • dakat9802
    Options
    Thank You So Much!! I needed to see this today. There is an light at the end of the tunnel. So besides this website what have you been doing to reach your goals? Kind of food and type of exercise? You are an insperation! Thank You!!
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Wow fantastic job. You have just inspired me like you wouldn't believe. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Wow fantastic job. You have just inspired me like you wouldn't believe. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow. I tried to find the word to express my how impressed I was by your hard fought progress. I couldn't decide on which of the attached list was the best, but all of them apply:

Your success is:

astonish
    astounding
    awe-inspiring
    awesome
    blows one's mind
    blowns me away
    bowl me over
    breathtaking
    dazzling
    divine
    dreamy
    electrifying
    enjoyable
    excellent
    extraordinary
    fab
    fabulous
    fantastic
    fascinating
    glorious
    the greatest
    groovy
    hot
    impressive
    incredible
    keen
    magnificent
    marvelous
    miraculous
    peachy
    phenomenal
    remarkable
    rewarding
    satisfying
    sensational
    singular
    smashing
    solid
    solid gold
    spectacular
    splendid
    staggering
    striking
    stunning
    stupendous
    super
    supernatural
    supreme
    swell
    terrific
    wonderful
    wondrous
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow-ee!! That's just AMAZING!
  • Ninachristina
    Ninachristina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring!! You've done amazing!! Good luck on your continued journey!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    OMG - what a difference! You look amazing, and I bet you feel great too! Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!