2011 - New Year, New Me (week 6)

Options
I haven't been feeling very motivated this weekend. My scale hasn't gone down yet. It either stays the same or I've been up a few ounces. I know it's not much, but for me that's very discouraging. My work schedule is too wonky for me to even have the energy to squeeze in a 30 min Shred. Blah.

Hopefully this week will be better.

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Time is flying right by I will be weighing in da morning to see how things go I wasn't too impressed with what the scale said on Friday so I waited til tomm and I will record it then!!

Don't you get discouraged Trace thos week will be better sometimes your body needs a little extra time to get adjusted so let's continue to hit it hard this week!!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    morning guys im down 3/4 lb this week
    181.2 down to 108.4 or 12st 13 3/4 lb down to 12srt 12 1/2 lb
    best of luck to all
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Down to 205.0 this week, it almost wanted to be 204.9. but I am calling it 205.0.
    This makes me feel much better considering last week I was up a little, because of.. well...life.

Trace don't be to hard on yourself everyone has bad weeks.

Good luck everyone
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Down 0.8 this week to 203.8. Better than nothing I guess.
  • girlkicks
    Options
    I usually don't weigh in until Wed. but decided to do it today instead. 206.6 lbs. Think that's down 1.2 lbs. Not bad considering the pulled calf muscle but it's feeling better every day. My goal for this week is to start preparing my own meals again. This past week has been lots of eating out.

Have a great week, y'all!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good morning everyone, since TOM had left, i had lost almost every lb. i gained. so this morning i'm back down to 162.8lbs. so my challenge for me is to be in 150's by next monday and hopefully nothing gets the weight back up.
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    morning guys im down 3/4 lb this week
    181.2 down to 180.4 or 12st 13 1/4 lb down to 12srt 12 1/2 lb
    best of luck to all

edited becaue i got all my numbers mixed up on the previous update today the above quote is now correct
    sorry lol :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Down 0.8 this week to 203.8. Better than nothing I guess.

didnt you lose like 6 over the last 10-12 days with changing your schedule???
    your body has to catchup lol....i have to catch up to you now...you have pulled ahead by alot...
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    today is the day when i start my c25k i can't wait til i start it today and find out how many calories burned :-) i'm also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred level 2
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    didnt you lose like 6 over the last 10-12 days with changing your schedule???
    your body has to catchup lol....i have to catch up to you now...you have pulled ahead by alot...

True, but I want every week to be like that!! :wink: Steady as she goes, folks. I'm still on task. No derailments yet!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today I weighed in the exact same that's okay I am looking foward to next Monday being great~!!

Congrats to everyone who lost keep it up!!

I am motivated I bought the gown for the ball it is a size 6 I can fit it but the goal is to have the curves a little smoother by Nov. 6th!! So I am focused focused focused!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The last several days have not been good...I've been stressed, etc and making bad choices and tonight, by far was the worst. I was going to weigh tomorrow, but I may put it off to Wed just because of the insane amount of sodium I consumed. I am determined this won't happen again.

Congrats to everybody so far.
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Weighing in day. Last week I was 182.6 this morning I was 181.6...down 1 lb...I'll take it!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~SW~~~~~~~~CW~~~~~~~~~~Total~~~~~~~~~Total
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~9/6~~~~~~~~~ 10/11~~~~~~~~~Lost ~~~~~~~% Lost
    bluiz13~~~~~~~~ 213.2~~~~~~~~~208.4~~~~~~~~~(4.8)~~~~~~~~(2%)
    deewesash~~~~~184.8~~~~~~~~181.6~~~~~~~~~ (3.2)~~~~~~~~(2%)
    girlkicks~~~~~~~~212~~~~~~~~~206.6~~~~~~~~~-(5.4)~~~~~~~~(3%)
    momtofour~~~~~191~~~~~~~~~~180.4~~~~~~~~~(10.6)~~~~~~~~(6%)
    My2Loves~~~~~ 212.6~~~~~~~~~203.8~~~~~~~~~(8.8)~~~~~~~~~(4%)
    Porterbaby~~~~~162.2~~~~~~~~~162.6~~~~~~~~-+.6~~~~~~~~~ (0%)
    robynrae_1~~~~ 208~~~~~~~~~~~205~~~~~~~~~-(3)~~~~~~~~~ (1%)

this is it for updates so far this week....i'm sad we have lost sooo many....wonder if they can't find us cause we change threads every week???? but then again if they really wanted to be involved they would follow the trail of crums my2loves left from the first thread all the way to the 6th one i guess...anyway, good job to us...hope everyone else is doing well even if they are not checking in....
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have moved to sparkpeople.com, but have still wanted to stay in touch with 2 groups on here, but keep forgeting to check in. My weight this week was 155.6, so down 1 pound.

Great job on the weight loss people.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Denise - it is a bummer that we had so many enthusiastic people to start out, which has since petered off. No excuses, if they wanted to be here they would have found us. We can only do so much, ya know?

Halfway through the week already? Working my 3rd (and last) shift for the week tonight and then I'm off for 7 days. I didn't ask for days off, that's just how my schedule fell. I'm not complaining! Planning on going to the outlet mall this weekend to do a little shopping. I don't have many winter clothes and what I do have is looking a little large & frumpy now (yay!).

Keep on keeping, folks!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good afternoon ladies. yesterday and today it's been a long day. yesterday i helped my man sister to make a rock garden, then we went and bought some landscaping boards and i used the sledge hammer to pound the spikes in, then later in the evening after my man went hunting, i did about an hour working out. then today i clean house , did laundry, went for a walk to pay some bills, came back and did a workout dvd, took our little dog for walks and play with his sister dogs. then i worked on the travel trailer and put contact paper on the cabinets and drawers. i still have more to do yet.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed today. 161.2. Sigh. I'm going to argue that it's muscle cause my pants are even baggier than they have been.....but I have a sneaky suspicion it's more likely sodium. :grumble:
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Last week their was no change in my weight, but at least I didn't gain any weight. Two weeks ago weighed in at 186, this week weighed in at 184.

I really enjoy reading everyone post, it helps me be accountable.
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Last week their was no change in my weight, but at least I didn't gain any weight. Two weeks ago weighed in at 186, this week weighed in at 184.

I really enjoy reading everyone post, it helps me be accountable.