Options
2»

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Recopy it because it wont even let me plug it in to see the pic did you copy it all
  • bluiz13
    Options
    mfpnewyearschallenge.jpg

soooo excited i did it....
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Nice work, Denise! Thanks for keeping the chart for us. :smile:

I know I posted on my status yesterday, but for those who aren't my MFP "friend", I think I severely sprained my ankle 2 nights ago as I was leaving for work. I went to the immediate care last night to have it looked at, but long story short, I never saw anyone. I'll wait it out a few more days and keep icing/elevating it here at home and see if it gets better. Guess that means I'm out of commission for a little while.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Nice job Bluiz on the chart it looks good ? though are the highlighted people up to date on there logging or what is that about?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    yes the bolded people are the one that have reported for this week.....
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    LOVE the chart!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed week 3 of C25K. Not looking forward to week4. I think I am going to do Bob's Boot Camp level 2 today. Decided to switch it up.

I weight in on Fridays, and was only down 0.2 pounds yesturday, at 155.4. Had a slack eating day yesturday - not so much on the food, but drank the beer. Today I am going to splurge a bit on nachos and cheese at some point today, my little splurge item for the week.

Great job on the chart.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 of Biggest Loser Boot Camp today and burned 469 calories. It has been ages since I did it, and I really enjoyed it.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Spent almost 6 hours shopping today. Who knew shopping could burn so many calories? I should do it more often, LOL! For the first time in longer than I can remember, I actually enjoyed clothes shopping for myself. I bought things from The Gap, AE, etc, which is huge for me. I haven't shopped in those stores in, well, ever! And I didn't even have to buy XL sizes! Such motivation for me to keep on doing what I'm doing. My ankle held up really well, but it's a bit swollen tonight. Time to ice it!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-losing-weight

This was on another thread, but it has a LOT of great info and scientific reasons for what works and why.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Since we don't have many repliers any more, should we just keep going on this thread? Or I can start a new one and we can just use that one from here on out.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Why don't u start a new thread to finish us out for the rest of our time until the new year???
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    How do you upload a photo to a post? I want to post a pic of me from this time last year, and a current one.